Finger’s crossed for a ‘drama free’ season!

Views: 17446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know, Princess from the tigerettes did the same thing except she didn't move. They were traveling from Memphis to Jackson everyday for practice and tapings. They followed Dianna to Atlanta as well and they aren't getting a show. I know they are disappointed.

It’s so funny you said this. I thought I was the only one who felt Bri looked a bit awkward bucking. I just don’t think that’s her style. The non bucking counts she slays though. 
Mika Smith said:

I posted a clip of Brianni throwing that count wrong so I just cant get past that plus she cant really buck right. I dont see her as captain right now. Maybe once she get it down but not right now.

Wow thank you for the update!!! I didn't think she even graduated high school yet.  Well congrats to her and I was hoping for her to be a Stingette one day! Yeah I heard all the tea about that bring it Atlanta series ...Heard Dianna just wasnt feeling it and neither was lifetime.

Brittany said:

Jaylene got accepted into the Joffrey ballet school in NYC but she would have been a great Stingette. Her technique was better than EVERYBODY on that team. She had actually auditioned for dance moms but didn't make it so I guess lifetime decided to add her to the bringit cast. She moved from NYC to Mississippi just be on that show then they followed Dianna to Atlanta and they cancelled the bringit Atlanta series. But she's so talented, she would make a great doll as well.
Can someone explain the being it Atlanta tea? I heard it was supposed to be another show but I didn’t know it got axed. Tbh it wouldn’t have been the same and in my opinion; the majorette wave kinda wore off.

I think the majorette wave is stronger than ever now! A lot of people didn't even know about these teams before bring it. I think the show has simply ran it's course. They messed up keeping the same girls in the forefront for all those seasons. Nobody cared to get to know anyone new once Camryn and them graduated. Well tea was Dianna moved to Atlanta giving hopes to the girls that Bring it was coming. Well lifetime didn't really like the vibe down there , Dianna didn't either . Crystianna aunt told all the tea how Dianna sold princess and a bunch of other parents and girls a dream. From what Dianna said she not worried about bring it and when it does come back it will be in Birmingham

GAPeach said:

Can someone explain the being it Atlanta tea? I heard it was supposed to be another show but I didn’t know it got axed. Tbh it wouldn’t have been the same and in my opinion; the majorette wave kinda wore off.
Yeah, the majorette wave didn't wear off, the producers ruined the show by making it more about the parents fake drama than the girls and actual dancing. They watered it down and rigged competitions by having payed judges and telling them who they wanted to win. The music they chose to play over the actual songs also got worse and worse each season. They started playing that dance moms music and it was just terrible. They also started scripting what the cast said in confessionals and it just came off so fake and forced. Faith and Crystianna were the worst at those cue card confessionals. I think Dianna was the only one who wasn't scripted in her confessionals and it showed.

I mirror these thoughts on the '18 vets, which is why Jada is still easily my preference

Army Chic said:

I am still on the fence regarding Captain.

Jada has the experience, dance ability, stingette's style, etc., but that attitude is a no for me. Like it has been said, just because you are a great dancer doesn't mean you will make a great leader. I think she will clash with Daija because of the comments she made. If she is selected as captain and she has some say so, Daija might be left off the team.

Milagros is a powerful dancer, but her attention span isn't there for me. She is the only one that has an issue with being still!! I was watching videos last night from 18 and 19, and she still was always messing with her uniform, hair, shirt while matching back to the band room, etc. while in formation.

Bri 18 just does nothing for me. She is an okay dancer, but she just doesn't stand out. She flies under the radar, which might not be a bad thing. I just can't see her getting it, but honestly, I can see her getting it before Milagros.

My squad picks would be:

Bri 18 (capt)

Milagros

Jada D

Daija

Alexis 19

Zaria

Nyah

Bri 19

4 crabs

OR if they put a complete ban on social media

Jada M (with a very strict sponsor)