Replies

• Amen somebody!!!!!

• I 'think' it will be as long as Jada don't come with her shit (if she reauditions).

• Aren't tryouts this weekend?

• No sis they got push back to the end of this month or I really think around July 

Brittany said:

Aren't tryouts this weekend?

ASU Stingettes 20-21 Part deux
    Finger’s crossed for a ‘drama free’ season!
  • July 26-29
    Brittany said:

Aren't tryouts this weekend?

• Ok, thanks guys

• I hate to be the Debbie downer but have y’all seen where a couple of hbcu’s are cancelling their homecomings and what not....the season looking a little shaky. 

• I have a question to all my people who seen janae’s live that night...did her or that dive mention jadas name because people in them other groups are having a debate about it and I honestly don’t recall her saying her name but I do remember the people in the comments saying her name and all janae said was “that her man my man everybody man...she’ll be alright” but I don’t remember her even bringing up jada...only asking because these groups still talking bout it and it’s like...

• I didn't hear her say her name, only the people in the comments.

Molly said:

I have a question to all my people who seen janae’s live that night...did her or that dive mention jadas name because people in them other groups are having a debate about it and I honestly don’t recall her saying her name but I do remember the people in the comments saying her name and all janae said was “that her man my man everybody man...she’ll be alright” but I don’t remember her even bringing up jada...only asking because these groups still talking bout it and it’s like...

• Ok I thought I missed something because people swear she was talking about her/said her name...it’s day 2 of them still being overly invested...some of my favorite lines so far has been “ I love janae I really do but...(then they go into bashing her, I’m talkin about stuff that don’t even got to do with this situation) 

Army Chic said:

I didn't hear her say her name, only the people in the comments.

Molly said:

I have a question to all my people who seen janae’s live that night...did her or that dive mention jadas name because people in them other groups are having a debate about it and I honestly don’t recall her saying her name but I do remember the people in the comments saying her name and all janae said was “that her man my man everybody man...she’ll be alright” but I don’t remember her even bringing up jada...only asking because these groups still talking bout it and it’s like...

This reply was deleted.