Let’s keep the conversation going!

Views: 3017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Su and Asu were very limited this season for some odd reason in music. They didn't play much else!!! Lol if I had heard old town road one more gainnnnn I was gonna lose it!

Dee Malik said:

LOLLL! I just got tired of hearing the same songs this whole season. I was so happy to hear big ole' freak at the end of the season. 

TheStandJudge said:

They sounded much better this past season though!! Way better than 18 ... I still am trying to get that HORRIBLE sound of " I like it like that " out of my head to this day! 

Brittany said:

Somebody needs to! I and sick and tied of the Stings not having the band they deserve. Like what is the problem? 

Mehgan James said:

Lmaoooooooooooooooo baby I would show Olivia how it’s done. 

Peachyp said:

Yasssss Meghan can replace Miss O as band director!

TheStandJudge said:

You better do that shit right too!!! I'm not playing this year as sponsor

Macia3 said:

I'm the tail lol. 

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

LOLLL! I just got tired of hearing the same songs this whole season. I was so happy to hear big ole' freak at the end of the season. 

TheStandJudge said:

They sounded much better this past season though!! Way better than 18 ... I still am trying to get that HORRIBLE sound of " I like it like that " out of my head to this day! 

Brittany said:

Somebody needs to! I and sick and tied of the Stings not having the band they deserve. Like what is the problem? 

Mehgan James said:

Peachyp said:

TheStandJudge said:

Macia3 said:

I'm the tail lol. 

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

LOL! Exactly. I also want to hear some more of the older cuts. That rap music is cut, but take it back so the girls can really jam. Let’s do some “it’s my house” Diana Ross, Something Special by Patti. Give the girls something they can move to!!!

Dee Malik said:

TheStandJudge said:

Brittany said:

Mehgan James said:

Peachyp said:

TheStandJudge said:

Macia3 said:

I'm the tail lol. 

Peachyp said:

I am the Captain! Lol

They did sound better but they have such a long way to go before they can at least put up a decent fight against the Boom, Jukebox, SOD, Marching Storm, and other bands in the SWAC. The Stings be working miracles with that sound chile, pure miracles.

Hey Meghan! I know you be knowing all the tea lol and I know you right but are you sureeeee Brianni not captain??? Kind of odd she uploaded more posts soon as we said something in here lol idk y'all tryna throw us off?

Chile Meghan doesn't know who is captain. The team doesnt even know. Please stop believing these folks on here..

Why are you so pressed. You stated your opinion already, move on.

Jasper Whitfield said:

Chile Meghan doesn't know who is captain. The team doesnt even know. Please stop believing these folks on here..

Y’all know my tea be facts. Now, this NEW person in this thread better move, before I get to exposing. Play with me if you want to..... Love you Peach!

Peachyp said:

Jasper Whitfield said:

LOL, Chile i don’t know nothing. Let the new IT tell it. But I can assure you Brianni isn’t captain. TRUST ME! 

TheStandJudge said:

Hey Meghan! I know you be knowing all the tea lol and I know you right but are you sureeeee Brianni not captain??? Kind of odd she uploaded more posts soon as we said something in here lol idk y'all tryna throw us off?

You and Stingette fan be on it I will say that!!! I was just asking a question lol cause I was up late being nosey and noticed some stuff 

Mehgan James said:

Y’all know my tea be facts. Now, this NEW person in this thread better move, before I get to exposing. Play with me if you want to..... Love you Peach!

Peachyp said:

Jasper Whitfield said:

Lol I trust you I was just trying to see if you was throwing us off lol 

Mehgan James said:

LOL, Chile i don’t know nothing. Let the new IT tell it. But I can assure you Brianni isn’t captain. TRUST ME! 

TheStandJudge said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service