ASU Stingettes 2017 - 2018

As we all know, this past season for the Stingettes was alright. I liked what Tey brought to the table and I was glad that the upperclassmen could lead when they were called upon. So for next season what would you like to see and who is your pick for captain?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So just scrolling through Instagram and I see that Alandra from '14 is planning on auditioning for the upcoming season? Any thoughts on her return?
  • Talia is planning to return as well.

GAPeach said:

So just scrolling through Instagram and I see that Alandra from '14 is planning on auditioning for the upcoming season? Any thoughts on her return?
    As we all know, this past season for the Stingettes was alright. I liked what Tey brought to the table and I was glad that the upperclassmen could le…
  • I sure hope Talia does return. She is actually one of, if not the strongest crab Asia produced. I'm surprised Asia didn't bring in many hard hitters under her reign.

Christopher said:

Talia is planning to return as well.

GAPeach said:

So just scrolling through Instagram and I see that Alandra from '14 is planning on auditioning for the upcoming season? Any thoughts on her return?
    As we all know, this past season for the Stingettes was alright. I liked what Tey brought to the table and I was glad that the upperclassmen could le…
  • So i wonder is they going to announce the captain early like they did asia
  • And from what I'm hearing she may be interested in applying for the captain's position.  The rumor mill states that none of the vets from this year's squad are planning to return, which I hope is absolutely false.  As you know the Stingettes are unpredictable.  

HeartOfADancer said:

I sure hope Talia does return. She is actually one of, if not the strongest crab Asia produced. I'm surprised Asia didn't bring in many hard hitters under her reign.

Christopher said:

GAPeach said:

• That would be nice, but they may keep us in suspense.

Boomtastic said:

So i wonder is they going to announce the captain early like they did asia
  • I hope chelsea and neika return with chelsea as captain.. We shall see its a longggggggg waiting period
  • It's going to be either Chelsea or Amber. My pick is Amber...I would add Shadiamond in there, but she is trying out for Miss ASU so I don't think she will return, and if so, I'm sure she's not going to turn in a Captain's letter. #thewaithasbegan

• Have 2 captains.  Give Amber the field and Chelsea the stands.

Collegeboi said:

It's going to be either Chelsea or Amber. My pick is Amber...I would add Shadiamond in there, but she is trying out for Miss ASU so I don't think she will return, and if so, I'm sure she's not going to turn in a Captain's letter. #thewaithasbegan

• I'm sure she would've if she judged tryouts. She didn't choose her team; she just led 'em and worked with who the band director and coordinator chose for the team.

HeartOfADancer said:

I sure hope Talia does return. She is actually one of, if not the strongest crab Asia produced. I'm surprised Asia didn't bring in many hard hitters under her reign.

Christopher said:

GAPeach said:

This reply was deleted.