Replies

• Watup avery, bigdawg here...just to let u kno my brother....band has been classified as a sport to bandheads. To many others its not but who cares what they think
    • True, but I'm thinkin how big marching band could get if it was a sport, think of the good things that could come out of this

BigDawgBatonRouge said:
      Watup avery, bigdawg here...just to let u kno my brother....band has been classified as a sport to bandheads. To many others its not but who cares what they think
  • I'm going to share this to hopefully give you a few signatures. I as a sousaphone player that marches an actual full-brass sousa, knows marching band takes strength and tons of endurance playing and marching on the field and playing and dancing in the stands 

• its one at my high school. band counts as a fine arts and pe credit

• I no wat you mean. Usually when people hear "band" they think its nothing, but it really does take alot of work. Just like a football player would say 'its probably just something to do for fun' but I think being in the band just about takes a little bit of talent. But you know what to all out there in the band, its already a sport.<3

• true

Shataria Evans said:

I no wat you mean. Usually when people hear "band" they think its nothing, but it really does take alot of work. Just like a football player would say 'its probably just something to do for fun' but I think being in the band just about takes a little bit of talent. But you know what to all out there in the band, its already a sport.<3

Band as a sport
    i believe marching in a band should be a sport. if this petition gets enough signatures band could be  a sport and who knows, more people would want…
  • dude, the ppl that run ur school have some common sense

Trumpet Ant, AKA Quasi said:

its one at my high school. band counts as a fine arts and pe credit

Band as a sport
    i believe marching in a band should be a sport. if this petition gets enough signatures band could be  a sport and who knows, more people would want…
This reply was deleted.