The rumor is southern and Jackson state will be seriously huge this fall

Views: 7411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People in trouble this year! This is the year of the BOOM! First victim.....Bethune Cookman. The gonna get that work. 

the boom is gonna be nice like always but su is gonna be su and I know y'all don't play txsu but don't sleep on them I think that sleeping giant just woke up down there in Houston again...but those gonna be the top 3 in the SWAC this year for sure

Love Da Boom said:

People in trouble this year! This is the year of the BOOM! First victim.....Bethune Cookman. The gonna get that work. 

the boom is gonna be nice like always but su is gonna be su and I know y'all don't play txsu but don't sleep on them I think that sleeping giant just woke up down there in Houston again...but those gonna be the top 3 in the SWAC this year for sure

Love Da Boom said:

• You are absolutely right man .. don’t sleep on any bands ...I’m currently on the way to su band camp , they just got here yesterday and ppl already been zipped 

2k2 mello said:

Love Da Boom said:

When has The Boom been worried about Southern. Southern is a threat for everyone else. Like I said the Mighty Boom is going to send a message in about 3 weeks via Bethune Cookman. It’s going to be a slaughter. 

austin steelz said:

• You are absolutely right man .. don’t sleep on any bands ...I’m currently on the way to su band camp , they just got here yesterday and ppl already been zipped 

2k2 mello said:

Love Da Boom said:

Well as a fellow juke I will say the boom been our rivals and our biggest comp but more programs are becoming a powerhouse like the boom and su was , and I kno the boom gonna be straight . Hopefully bcu got a book lol

Love Da Boom said:

When has The Boom been worried about Southern. Southern is a threat for everyone else. Like I said the Mighty Boom is going to send a message in about 3 weeks via Bethune Cookman. It’s going to be a slaughter. 

austin steelz said:

2k2 mello said:

Love Da Boom said:

that has to be just freshmen 

austin steelz said:

Lmao no that’s aamu freshman.. southern is still being silent 

2k2 mello said:

that has to be just freshmen 

austin steelz said:

hell aamu looks like they gonna be the huge band this year

Yeah they got a nice size.. not sure on their actual numbers

2k2 mello said:

hell aamu looks like they gonna be the huge band this year

boomsop I have to say I've been on this site for along time and you and one other kat from JSU keep 100. Its cool to see others appreicate others programs

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service