The rumor is southern and Jackson state will be seriously huge this fall

Views: 6349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What time Saturday so i can tune in? Our merge is at 6pm Saturday.

I believe it’s 2 or 3 but I’ll let you kno definitely once I ask again 

boomsop said:

Ok thanks

Haymer is not at TXSU. I dont know what happen, because sources said he was, but TXSU band director confirmed it.. From my understanding he was going to be an  Adjunct professor, but as for as the marching band was concern. He was not going to be on staff.

Yea, I see it's no longer on his page or the Ocean page....what happened?????

I'm really looking forward to this year! I feel the Boombox classic will be epic this year since it's later in the season. I think SU vs AAMU will be a good one if it's held in Mobile again. Possibly SU vs TXSU but Sept 1st will prelude alot of what this year will hold. Too bad clips aren't being leaked from band camps like last year that had me amped for the season

The merge is at 6? I wanna make sure I stream. I gotta watch aamu at 12, su and jsu. Idk who streaming gramblings 

boomsop said:

I agree I'm looking every day. But foreal the swac gone be on steroids 

Fabe404 said:

I'm really looking forward to this year! I feel the Boombox classic will be epic this year since it's later in the season. I think SU vs AAMU will be a good one if it's held in Mobile again. Possibly SU vs TXSU but Sept 1st will prelude alot of what this year will hold. Too bad clips aren't being leaked from band camps like last year that had me amped for the season

Yes Xaemill, it's at 6pm

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service