what will be the best bandhead seats at veterans memorial stadium for boombox classic 2009. i want to try and get the full affect of both bands as best i can without being on the field

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh ok...im pullin out of lafayette between 8 and 9, so i should be ok...

Cee Jay said:
Eric
It doesn't matter where your ticket says unless you have box seats. Your tickets can say Mars as the section and you can sit in 113. My advice is to get there early! I'm pulling out of N.O. at 12 noon.

Eric said:
The endzone is the place to be, but section 113 is the best...its directly in the middle...When i got mines yesterday, the lady at ticketmaster told me there were alot of seats available in that section, so HURRY!!! Make sure you request that section or else they will give you anything...
what time can u start entering the stadium???

Eric said:

Cee Jay said:
Eric
It doesn't matter where your ticket says unless you have box seats. Your tickets can say Mars as the section and you can sit in 113. My advice is to get there early! I'm pulling out of N.O. at 12 noon.

Eric said:
The endzone is the place to be, but section 113 is the best...its directly in the middle...When i got mines yesterday, the lady at ticketmaster told me there were alot of seats available in that section, so HURRY!!! Make sure you request that section or else they will give you anything...
im not sure...its gonna be my first time out there and my first HBCU football game...U know how we black people operate(lol), so im assuming anytime during the day...

D.King said:

Eric said:

Cee Jay said:
Eric

Eric said:
Well it depends on the folks ova in Miss-sippi. They say the gates are supposed to open between 2-3 hours before the game but last year mysteriously the gates on Southern side didn't open til 5:05. SHit half the stadium was full by then. But just be ready to get a prime spot between 4-4:30 maybe earlier. Even if it means going thru J Stanks gates.
Just tell em you know Pat and J Grows. LOL

D.King said:

Eric said:

Cee Jay said:
Eric

Eric said:
IF THAT WORKS U THINK I WONT TELL THEM THAT...LMAO

Cee Jay said:
Well it depends on the folks ova in Miss-sippi. They say the gates are supposed to open between 2-3 hours before the game but last year mysteriously the gates on Southern side didn't open til 5:05. SHit half the stadium was full by then. But just be ready to get a prime spot between 4-4:30 maybe earlier. Even if it means going thru J Stanks gates.
Just tell em you know Pat and J Grows. LOL

D.King said:

Eric said:

Cee Jay said:
Eric

Eric said:
OK I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH JSU TICKET OFFICE...OL GIRL SAID THE GATES WILL OPEN AT 3PM

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service