Views: 14652

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Stiff where???  but maybe them hard ass stiff counts the Divas was throwing at MCC is a better comparison. 

The wigs were awful, boo. Janae gave us Dannie curls, which were cute af, since she was paying homage to her mothers. 

justDANCE said:

Stiff where???  but maybe them hard ass stiff counts the Divas was throwing at MCC is a better comparison. 

And who the Divas been paying homage to since 1998?...

BandJunkee said:

The wigs were awful, boo. Janae gave us Dannie curls, which were cute af, since she was paying homage to her mothers. 

justDANCE said:

Exactly!!!  It was a solid season !

BandJunkee said:

Y’all need to stop. Micah looked goodt all season. Y’all are doing the most, trying to belittle Micah by praising Gabby, who was as stiff as the Stingettes wigs at the Turkey Day Classic. 

The same girls the Stingettes pay homage to: the Settes and the Dolls. Know your history, luv. 

justDANCE said:

And who the Divas been paying homage to since 1998?...

BandJunkee said:

justDANCE said:

It was definitely solid. Micah had a lot of good moments. 

Truth_Serum said:

Exactly!!!  It was a solid season !

BandJunkee said:

Y’all need to stop. Micah looked goodt all season. Y’all are doing the most, trying to belittle Micah by praising Gabby, who was as stiff as the Stingettes wigs at the Turkey Day Classic. 

Chile, I knew Micah’s 2 guard dogs were gonna come after y’all for those comments! Plus you mentioned Gabby?! Now you know it was coming then! And sure enough....

Precious said:

Someone said that Jordan and Taneria graduates in the Spring so it would be interesting to see if they lead anything before they graduate.  If not, I’m open to a Jada/Kaylon leadership also.

And yes, the energy of everyone does shift for the positive....which is interesting.  

nsuking2005 said:

I'd love to see them let Jada & Kaylon trade with leading the championship game. At least for the zero and/or 5th quarters. On top of the advantage of giving them both a little more experience leading during a game, if we're being honest, the energy of the group noticeably upgrades when pretty much anyone other than Micah leads (including the energy of Micah, herself).

SUarchitect said:

In a perfect world, id love to see somebody else lead this game.  I actually wouldn't mind seeing the 6 remaining girls take the reigns.  Especially considering Celebration Bowl is the week after Commencement.  But the easy thing is to repeat Bayou. 

I’m confused, when did having a difference of opinion equate to....   never mind, it’s the usual suspect.  

Looking ahead, who do guys think will lead at the Rose Parade Taneria or Jordan? I feel like it will be Jordan cause she has a proven track record. But I really want to see Taneria get her shine since she is the only senior on the team has hasn't held the top spot.

Actually I wasn’t even going to comment nor reply because no one mentioned Gabby. We were talking about the future of the Dolls and the noticeable energy level change of everyone on the team when other people lead. I didn’t even think they were talking to us and still don’t. I actually think Micah had an okay season....I was still waiting on my wow moment but overall we had a solid Doll season under Micah. But, anyway it is what it is. 

Drammy04 said:

Chile, I knew Micah’s 2 guard dogs were gonna come after y’all for those comments! Plus you mentioned Gabby?! Now you know it was coming then! And sure enough....

Precious said:

Someone said that Jordan and Taneria graduates in the Spring so it would be interesting to see if they lead anything before they graduate.  If not, I’m open to a Jada/Kaylon leadership also.

And yes, the energy of everyone does shift for the positive....which is interesting.  

nsuking2005 said:

I'd love to see them let Jada & Kaylon trade with leading the championship game. At least for the zero and/or 5th quarters. On top of the advantage of giving them both a little more experience leading during a game, if we're being honest, the energy of the group noticeably upgrades when pretty much anyone other than Micah leads (including the energy of Micah, herself).

SUarchitect said:

In a perfect world, id love to see somebody else lead this game.  I actually wouldn't mind seeing the 6 remaining girls take the reigns.  Especially considering Celebration Bowl is the week after Commencement.  But the easy thing is to repeat Bayou. 

You actually don’t go as far as others. I respect a difference of opinion, just not people who switch up because their fav is in the hot seat. All of sudden excuses and allowances are made and they follow every comment with a snarky remark or a “Bitch..”this and that. I don’t recall you ever getting to that point so I stand corrected! 

Truth_Serum said:

I’m confused, when did having a difference of opinion equate to....   never mind, it’s the usual suspect.  

I appreciate that and I have admitted that I preferred last year field shows but the field work this year has been solid! 
Drammy04 said:

You actually don’t go as far as others. I respect a difference of opinion, just not people who switch up because their fav is in the hot seat. All of sudden excuses and allowances are made and they follow every comment with a snarky remark or a “Bitch..”this and that. I don’t recall you ever getting to that point so I stand corrected! 

Truth_Serum said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service