Views: 14706

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know how they went about picking which Doll got that part but I'm glad she did.

Tbh the dolls need a movie like bring it on about them! lol they need a cartoon etc!! When i look at them I look at them as black princesses.

I’m surprised that’s it’s been quiet in here with our Dolls representing LaLa Anthony’s clothes, Lizzo video and our 2018 and 2019 captains graduating all in a 2 week span. But, anyway congrats ladies on a good season; Micah held it down and had some really good moments and congrats to Gabby and Micah on their Degrees and excited to see what their future holds. 

S/N...Loved Gabby visual videos she did! 

Congrats to Gabby, Micah, Alex, and Kayla.

I see Micah is now wearing her hair the way everyone would have loved her to during the season lol.

Anyway, such a huge accomplishment for them all.

You been on Micah hair the whole season but didn’t say a word about Gabby’s lace front that covered half her forehead. Just stop! Lol

So who do you all think will be leading for parade season? I for one would love to see Jordan and Taneria take turns. 

I have a question: do you think Jordan endured the season just to have a chance to lead in the Tournament of Roses parade?

TheStandJudge said:

So who do you all think will be leading for parade season? I for one would love to see Jordan and Taneria take turns. 

You know what I was gonna ask you all that! I do feel like 17 would want to lead but come on they can let Taneria and Jordan finish this out and have next season all to themselves.

Sugamama said:

I have a question: do you think Jordan endured the season just to have a chance to lead in the Tournament of Roses parade?

TheStandJudge said:

Cause she was not happy this season and you can clearly tell!! 

Sugamama said:

TheStandJudge said:

If it in fact was her M.O. I absolutely do not blame her.  What way to feel somewhat redeemed other than to not be a captain but to lead the team on national television in front on millions of people! 

TheStandJudge said:

You know what I was gonna ask you all that! I do feel like 17 would want to lead but come on they can let Taneria and Jordan finish this out and have next season all to themselves.

Sugamama said:

TheStandJudge said:

I AGREE! I just want her to have one last big moment with the dolls!! I hope they let her and Taneria lead in some way. Also is their another botb???

Sugamama said:

If it in fact was her M.O. I absolutely do not blame her.  What way to feel somewhat redeemed other than to not be a captain but to lead the team on national television in front on millions of people! 

TheStandJudge said:

Sugamama said:

TheStandJudge said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service