Views: 14606

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

She was never my pick, but she really surprised me upfront. I liked her a lot and wished I could have seen more of what she could do.

Ive been more interested in seeing Taneria after the Dolls. I would love to see both her and Gabby continue on their journey as dancers.

Glammy08 said:

Taneria was always my pick for captain among her class. But I guess with her injury this year it would’ve been impossible. 

Mika Smith said:

Seeing how well Taneria did leading makes me sad she's never been able to get her proper shine upfront, especially after being on the team for 4yrs. I would love it if she was able to lead the Rose Parade.

Bwest said:

Looking ahead, who do guys think will lead at the Rose Parade Taneria or Jordan? I feel like it will be Jordan cause she has a proven track record. But I really want to see Taneria get her shine since she is the only senior on the team has hasn't held the top spot.

I agree on Taneria. I think she has a ridiculous amount of potential as a dancer but just really lost her way as a Doll. She's probably one of those who would've greatly benefited from having a dance program in the university where she could get dedicated attention and keep her form more reigned in and polished. Hopefully she'll get that attention in some advanced classes, post-graduation.

Gabby is someone who, while I see her being a competent performer, would be more effective as a teacher/coach. I feel the same way about Micah.

Mika Smith said:

She was never my pick, but she really surprised me upfront. I liked her a lot and wished I could have seen more of what she could do.

Ive been more interested in seeing Taneria after the Dolls. I would love to see both her and Gabby continue on their journey as dancers.

Glammy08 said:

Taneria was always my pick for captain among her class. But I guess with her injury this year it would’ve been impossible. 

Mika Smith said:

Seeing how well Taneria did leading makes me sad she's never been able to get her proper shine upfront, especially after being on the team for 4yrs. I would love it if she was able to lead the Rose Parade.

Bwest said:

Looking ahead, who do guys think will lead at the Rose Parade Taneria or Jordan? I feel like it will be Jordan cause she has a proven track record. But I really want to see Taneria get her shine since she is the only senior on the team has hasn't held the top spot.

Totally agree. Gabby's strong suit seems to be her leadership ability. I wonder how Taneria would've turned out if remained on GnB. 

nsuking2005 said:

I agree on Taneria. I think she has a ridiculous amount of potential as a dancer but just really lost her way as a Doll. She's probably one of those who would've greatly benefited from having a dance program in the university where she could get dedicated attention and keep her form more reigned in and polished. Hopefully she'll get that attention in some advanced classes, post-graduation.

Gabby is someone who, while I see her being a competent performer, would be more effective as a teacher/coach. I feel the same way about Micah.

Mika Smith said:

Glammy08 said:

Mika Smith said:

Bwest said:

I completely agree with everything you said here about both!

nsuking2005 said:

Mika Smith said:

Glammy08 said:

Mika Smith said:

Bwest said:

I totally agree with this. 

nsuking2005 said:

Mika Smith said:

Glammy08 said:

Mika Smith said:

Bwest said:

It's going to be a good one, can't call it just yet!

What’s going to be good?

buckingANONYMOUS said:

It's going to be a good one, can't call it just yet!

Doll numbers are down

It's hard to tell on the Showtime's stream, but looks like Jordan and Ahrianna are the two missing.

SN: I love the detail of them including the football scoreboard in the YouTube stream lol

Yeah, Jordan and Arianna are not there. 

Is it normal for the Dolls to sometimes not dance to songs?

I notice Micah didn't get up for "Aint Mad At Ya."

It's a Doll thing that went extinct around 2006.  Sometimes they'll elect to not dance a number. 

Mika Smith said:

Yeah, Jordan and Arianna are not there. 

Is it normal for the Dolls to sometimes not dance to songs?

I notice Micah didn't get up for "Aint Mad At Ya."

I wonder if they're gonna do the Bayou routine again...there was some stuff that was specific to 9 girls performing (like that ripple section out of the straight line), so not sure how they'd adjust for only 7.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service