Views: 14703

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Welp, I hope this is a start of more that Id like to see from Gabby in the future! 

You better say it!  They consistently do it too!

Sugamama said:

People can say whatever they want about the Dolls but the dolls always pull the top of the ticket! 

While I’m at it. This beautiful Doll says hello !

https://www.instagram.com/p/B51DcjcBfWh/?igshid=r4l77z0sqxtq

Yes! The Dolls are the example as to why you keep your brand TIGHT.  You can’t pull endorsements and partnerships engaging in bald headed heaux behavior for the entire United States of the internet to witness.  

Truth_Serum said:

You better say it!  They consistently do it too!

Sugamama said:

People can say whatever they want about the Dolls but the dolls always pull the top of the ticket! 

“The United States of the Internet”. Bwahaaaaaaaa.    I’m gone use that one.  Lol

Sugamama said:

Yes! The Dolls are the example as to why you keep your brand TIGHT.  You can’t pull endorsements and partnerships engaging in bald headed heaux behavior for the entire United States of the internet to witness.  

Truth_Serum said:

You better say it!  They consistently do it too!

Sugamama said:

People can say whatever they want about the Dolls but the dolls always pull the top of the ticket! 

Congrats to the Dolls and Jukes for their feature in Lizzo's video. That's major!! Doubly happy for Gabby getting the lead part, she did an amazing job.

All the Dolls looks so gorgeous. Micah looked especially snatched! 

She looked gorgeous! They all did!

Sugamama said:

All the Dolls looks so gorgeous. Micah looked especially snatched! 

Love the video!! 

this should be a whole seperate subject

DancingBear said:

Interesting you put it like that by saying lead part, so you think its something she auditioned for? I was trying to figure out why she was able to have that lead feature.
Brittany said:

Congrats to the Dolls and Jukes for their feature in Lizzo's video. That's major!! Doubly happy for Gabby getting the lead part, she did an amazing job.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service