Views: 14730

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree on the field work being solid! 

Truth_Serum said:

I appreciate that and I have admitted that I preferred last year field shows but the field work this year has been solid! 
Drammy04 said:

You actually don’t go as far as others. I respect a difference of opinion, just not people who switch up because their fav is in the hot seat. All of sudden excuses and allowances are made and they follow every comment with a snarky remark or a “Bitch..”this and that. I don’t recall you ever getting to that point so I stand corrected! 

Truth_Serum said:

I’m confused, when did having a difference of opinion equate to....   never mind, it’s the usual suspect.  

Seeing how well Taneria did leading makes me sad she's never been able to get her proper shine upfront, especially after being on the team for 4yrs. I would love it if she was able to lead the Rose Parade.

Bwest said:

Looking ahead, who do guys think will lead at the Rose Parade Taneria or Jordan? I feel like it will be Jordan cause she has a proven track record. But I really want to see Taneria get her shine since she is the only senior on the team has hasn't held the top spot.

Reading people say this has been odd to me. I think Micah danced very big upfront. I saw somewhere else where people were saying its as if she held back in the leadership position and I personally didn't see that at all. IMO she danced harder than her teammates.

da1cutechick said:

So true the best Micah looked all season was dancing behind Gabby at the last home game. Wish she had brought that fire up front

Do “we” know for sure that Micah and Gabby are not doing the Rose Parade? I understand they are both graduating in a few weeks but they still may be able to perform the parade and other scheduled events, right? 

Also the Rose Parade is 5.5 miles long....will Taneria injury allow her to march in a parade for that long? I hope so because I would also like to see her lead if Micah is not leading.  

Mika Smith said:

Seeing how well Taneria did leading makes me sad she's never been able to get her proper shine upfront, especially after being on the team for 4yrs. I would love it if she was able to lead the Rose Parade.

Bwest said:

Looking ahead, who do guys think will lead at the Rose Parade Taneria or Jordan? I feel like it will be Jordan cause she has a proven track record. But I really want to see Taneria get her shine since she is the only senior on the team has hasn't held the top spot.

"solid" ... "good"

Exactly. lol Micah was solid and gave us good moments, but never excelled beyond that to reach greatness. The only things I see myself remembering from this season are the "With Me" remakes and homecoming...otherwise? Meh.

On another note, it'll probably happen, but I have absolutely no interest in seeing Jordan or Taneria leading. '17 me, please. lol

BandJunkee said:

It was definitely solid. Micah had a lot of good moments. 

Truth_Serum said:

Exactly!!!  It was a solid season !

BandJunkee said:

Y’all need to stop. Micah looked goodt all season. Y’all are doing the most, trying to belittle Micah by praising Gabby, who was as stiff as the Stingettes wigs at the Turkey Day Classic. 

You are officially an "alumni" (no longer a student enrolled in college) once you cross that stage. So no, Micah and Gabby are not permitted to engage in any current band activities once they receive their degrees, the same way a football player is not permitted to engage in sporting activities if he/she is no longer enrolled in the university. 

Precious said:

Do “we” know for sure that Micah and Gabby are not doing the Rose Parade? I understand they are both graduating in a few weeks but they still may be able to perform the parade and other scheduled events, right? 

Also the Rose Parade is 5.5 miles long....will Taneria injury allow her to march in a parade for that long? I hope so because I would also like to see her lead if Micah is not leading.  

Mika Smith said:

Bwest said:

Which brings up concern about Celebration Bowl.  If Southern makes it, it will be the week after Commencement.  So I'm wondering if we will get a full Doll feature or a feature from the remaining 6 (7 but I'm assuming Taneria still can't dance) 

You are officially an "alumni" (no longer a student enrolled in college) once you cross that stage. So no, Micah and Gabby are not permitted to engage in any current band activities once they receive their degrees, the same way a football player is not permitted to engage in sporting activities if he/she is no longer enrolled in the university. 

Precious said:

Mika Smith said:

Bwest said:

I wish the dolls would perform  this routine again.  I can see them killing this routine. 

Love the Bayou Classic Routine and the uniform.  The uniform was different and it was classy. 

That crab name Lindsey ate like hell !!  Lindsey show them why you made this team !!  Other crab was good also. I don t know her name.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS2Uz4ZHWU0

Agreed! She didn’t have a terrible season but it was underwhelming. Honestly, I felt Gabby’s season was also underwhelming but for completely different reasons. 

nsuking2005 said:

"solid" ... "good"

Exactly. lol Micah was solid and gave us good moments, but never excelled beyond that to reach greatness. The only things I see myself remembering from this season are the "With Me" remakes and homecoming...otherwise? Meh.

On another note, it'll probably happen, but I have absolutely no interest in seeing Jordan or Taneria leading. '17 me, please. lol

BandJunkee said:

It was definitely solid. Micah had a lot of good moments. 

Truth_Serum said:

Exactly!!!  It was a solid season !

BandJunkee said:

Y’all need to stop. Micah looked goodt all season. Y’all are doing the most, trying to belittle Micah by praising Gabby, who was as stiff as the Stingettes wigs at the Turkey Day Classic. 

I could go for seeing a remake of this. This was a pretty well-choregraphed routine for "Let It Whip" that deserves much better execution than what 2011 could give lol

Mln said:

I wish the dolls would perform  this routine again.  I can see them killing this routine. 

Love the Bayou Classic Routine and the uniform.  The uniform was different and it was classy. 

That crab name Lindsey ate like hell !!  Lindsey show them why you made this team !!  Other crab was good also. I don t know her name.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS2Uz4ZHWU0

This is how the game should be:

Jada: march in, zero quarter, 1st quarter, 2nd quarter 

Kaylon: 3rd quarter, 4th quarter, 5th quarter, march out 

*I wouldn’t mind just seeing 17, 18 & 19 finish this season off! Congrats to the graduating Dolls tho! 

Taneria was always my pick for captain among her class. But I guess with her injury this year it would’ve been impossible. 

Mika Smith said:

Bwest said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service