Views: 6654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With Me was choreographed for 6 girls.  That would be the easiest to adjust to.  We need a new or recycled feature for CB if we make it.  

nsuking2005 said:

I wonder if they're gonna do the Bayou routine again...there was some stuff that was specific to 9 girls performing (like that ripple section out of the straight line), so not sure how they'd adjust for only 7.

Right.  Now being that this makes sense, watch it not happen lmao 

nsuking2005 said:

True. Actually, either version of "With Me" would work. '99 did it with 7 girls and it looked fine.

SUarchitect said:

With Me was choreographed for 6 girls.  That would be the easiest to adjust to.  We need a new or recycled feature for CB if we make it.  

nsuking2005 said:

I wonder if they're gonna do the Bayou routine again...there was some stuff that was specific to 9 girls performing (like that ripple section out of the straight line), so not sure how they'd adjust for only 7.

Both halftimes! https://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/sbed_sign_goodnite_100-100.gif

...and, indeed, we get a complete snoozer instead. LOL

SUarchitect said:

nsuking2005 said:

True. Actually, either version of "With Me" would work. '99 did it with 7 girls and it looked fine.

SUarchitect said:

nsuking2005 said:

Those split up ripples with 7 girls. 

Im ready for next season man. Lol.   Jags depressed me tonight too 

nsuking2005 said:

...and, indeed, we get a complete snoozer instead. LOL

SUarchitect said:

nsuking2005 said:

SUarchitect said:

nsuking2005 said:

Let me just say this both Taneria and Gabby focus after graduation is not dance. They're just dancing in college so you more than likely won't see anything dance wise from them outside of dolls. If they wanted to be professional dancers then they would've attended a school with a good dance program. Those girls just wanted to be dolls even if you feel like it made them lose their way, especially Taneria. That girl fought through an injury at auditions and as many of them have said being a doll has taught them so many lessons.
Mika Smith said:

I completely agree with everything you said here about both!

nsuking2005 said:

I agree on Taneria. I think she has a ridiculous amount of potential as a dancer but just really lost her way as a Doll. She's probably one of those who would've greatly benefited from having a dance program in the university where she could get dedicated attention and keep her form more reigned in and polished. Hopefully she'll get that attention in some advanced classes, post-graduation.

Gabby is someone who, while I see her being a competent performer, would be more effective as a teacher/coach. I feel the same way about Micah.

Mika Smith said:

She was never my pick, but she really surprised me upfront. I liked her a lot and wished I could have seen more of what she could do.

Ive been more interested in seeing Taneria after the Dolls. I would love to see both her and Gabby continue on their journey as dancers.

Glammy08 said:

Taneria was always my pick for captain among her class. But I guess with her injury this year it would’ve been impossible. 

Mika Smith said:

Seeing how well Taneria did leading makes me sad she's never been able to get her proper shine upfront, especially after being on the team for 4yrs. I would love it if she was able to lead the Rose Parade.

Bwest said:

Looking ahead, who do guys think will lead at the Rose Parade Taneria or Jordan? I feel like it will be Jordan cause she has a proven track record. But I really want to see Taneria get her shine since she is the only senior on the team has hasn't held the top spot.

I’m confused, Taneria has arguably the best technique on the team, between her and 18. Are you guys talking about her interpretation of catch ons because technically she improved each year. We didn’t get to see her field work this year because she was injured but she was a beast on the field and amazing to watch these past four years.

I pretty certain that she will continue dancing after college. I would venture to say, I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up on a professional cheerleading squad. That training she got from Gold N Bluez was invaluable. Now, as far as Gabby, technically it would be hard for her to transition. She would have to put in work.

Technically and stature wise. The pro cheer and dance teams can be quite shallow sometimes and it can be a little difficult making the teams as a shorter girl. Not impossible, but difficult.

Truth_Serum said:

I’m confused, Taneria has arguably the best technique on the team, between her and 18. Are you guys talking about her interpretation of catch ons because technically she improved each year. We didn’t get to see her field work this year because she was injured but she was a beast on the field and amazing to watch these past four years.

I pretty certain that she will continue dancing after college. I would venture to say, I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up on a professional cheerleading squad. That training she got from Gold N Bluez was invaluable. Now, as far as Gabby, technically it would be hard for her to transition. She would have to put in work.

Neri played to much into the dramatic slaying, therefore coming across wild. She doesn’t stay in the pocket, which could actually make her transition hard, although yes her technique is strong. She needs to pull back and become more dynamic in her movement.

SN: I’ve never seen her dance outside of the majorette style. I’d love to see her try more commercial dance forms. I feel that accurately tells whether a dancer would succeed in having a career out of college.  

Truth_Serum said:

I’ve seen her in ballet classes and training with Jonas, Avery, and in other studios.  She’s very passionate about dance.  She might not post a lot but she definitely trains in other styles.  

Drammy04 said:

Neri played to much into the dramatic slaying, therefore coming across wild. She doesn’t stay in the pocket, which could actually make her transition hard, although yes her technique is strong. She needs to pull back and become more dynamic in her movement.

SN: I’ve never seen her dance outside of the majorette style. I’d love to see her try more commercial dance forms. I feel that accurately tells whether a dancer would succeed in having a career out of college.  

Truth_Serum said:

They don't know a damn thing about these girls and what they do outside dolls. Formed an opinion without actually knowing a thing.

Truth_Serum said:

I’ve seen her in ballet classes and training with Jonas, Avery, and in other studios.  She’s very passionate about dance.  She might not post a lot but she definitely trains in other styles.  

Drammy04 said:

Truth_Serum said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service