Replies

• Gorgeous pic of Micah! I'm late but to comment on the discussion y'all were having about the Dolls before the other thread closed, I think Lauren & Tina shared the captain role in 2002.

• It will be repeat shows. Southern please win this game.

• I wonder how they’d feel about sharing? I think it’d make for a fantastic season. They balance each other out very well. And they’ll probably have a pretty large crab class next year so it may be helpful. 

• https://www.instagram.com/tv/B5oV6PXlR-J/?igshid=1q2bio5124km2

Told you guys it’s a money grab. All about them endorsements. Congrats!
    SU Fabulous Dancing Dolls on Instagram: “The Fabulous Dancing Dolls would like to thank @lala for s…
  • Yaaaaassssss!!!

Truth_Serum said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B5oV6PXlR-J/?igshid=1q2bio5124km2

Battle of the SWAC: Golden Girls or Dolls?
    What do you guys hope to see for the last game? 
  • GG's got this one, they haven't lost a battle yet. I would like to see SU win the football game so we can see GD VS. Dolls but they propbably won't. 

• As it should be...I had a feeling too....everything is about business. Yes, we appreciate Marvin, Trin and other videographers because they definitely helped the Dolls with “Worldwide” recognitions but now since Southern has its own media team they want to make sure they get the videos and views. All parties must show respect and consideration for the craft. 

But, if anyone knows who runs the Forever Dolls page, please let them know to tag LaLa’s correct fashion page.... it’s @lalaanthonycollection.

I’m also hoping for a captain/co-captain for next season. Jada and Kaylon seem close and I can see them working together especially if it’s a large crab class. I personally enjoyed Kaylon leading for Bayou more but I like Jada as captain. I see Jada giving both “fire and milk”. 

Truth_Serum said:

• In a perfect world, id love to see somebody else lead this game.  I actually wouldn't mind seeing the 6 remaining girls take the reigns.  Especially considering Celebration Bowl is the week after Commencement.  But the easy thing is to repeat Bayou. 

Also, i foresee us having a much taller line next season.  5 of the 6 vets are taller. Arielle is gonna be the Gabby of the squad. Lol 

Precious said:

As it should be...I had a feeling too....everything is about business. Yes, we appreciate Marvin, Trin and other videographers because they definitely helped the Dolls with “Worldwide” recognitions but now since Southern has its own media team they want to make sure they get the videos and views. All parties must show respect and consideration for the craft. 

But, if anyone knows who runs the Forever Dolls page, please let them know to tag LaLa’s correct fashion page.... it’s @lalaanthonycollection.

I’m also hoping for a captain/co-captain for next season. Jada and Kaylon seem close and I can see them working together especially if it’s a large crab class. I personally enjoyed Kaylon leading for Bayou more but I like Jada as captain. I see Jada giving both “fire and milk”. 

Truth_Serum said:

• I'd love to see them let Jada & Kaylon trade with leading the championship game. At least for the zero and/or 5th quarters. On top of the advantage of giving them both a little more experience leading during a game, if we're being honest, the energy of the group noticeably upgrades when pretty much anyone other than Micah leads (including the energy of Micah, herself).

SUarchitect said:

In a perfect world, id love to see somebody else lead this game.  I actually wouldn't mind seeing the 6 remaining girls take the reigns.  Especially considering Celebration Bowl is the week after Commencement.  But the easy thing is to repeat Bayou. 

Also, i foresee us having a much taller line next season.  5 of the 6 vets are taller. Arielle is gonna be the Gabby of the squad. Lol 

Precious said:

As it should be...I had a feeling too....everything is about business. Yes, we appreciate Marvin, Trin and other videographers because they definitely helped the Dolls with “Worldwide” recognitions but now since Southern has its own media team they want to make sure they get the videos and views. All parties must show respect and consideration for the craft. 

Truth_Serum said:

• So true the best Micah looked all season was dancing behind Gabby at the last home game. Wish she had brought that fire up front
This reply was deleted.