what are you anticipating for this Bayou Classic? 

1. The joint show with Grambling and Southern at the Saints Game

2. New Uniforms 

3. Field Shows

4. Stands

5.The fact that this season is finally over

Views: 14596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Naw give us 2013 Whiskey. Don't need more energy with this song. Its better mellow and needs to flow as if we sippin whiskey with an old-skool vibe. #GiveUsImpromptuApril

Welp we gotta win against Alcorn this weekend before we can even start talking about Celebration Bowl, I love my school but it seems like for the past couple years every time we play Alcorn the football team choke! But fingers crossed we win this weekend! Because I will def be in ATL for that IF we win.

DancingBear said:

Ladies, when ya'll go to Atlanta for the Celebration Bowl, Please give me more energy on the "Whiskey" stand routine like the 2017 squad, because I'm shole going to be drinking. Thank you!

Prancing Elites

Ba-by, that Prancing Elite in the middle was working it! Great job ladies! lol

DancingBear said:

Ladies, when ya'll go to Atlanta for the Celebration Bowl, Please give me more energy on the "Whiskey" stand routine like the 2017 squad, because I'm shole going to be drinking. Thank you!

Whiskey is one of those songs, you have to catch the beat and groove. Its all about count selection.

DancingBear said:

Prancing Elites

SUAlum11 said:

Naw give us 2013 Whiskey. Don't need more energy with this song. Its better mellow and needs to flow as if we sippin whiskey with an old-skool vibe. #GiveUsImpromptuApril

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service