Bayou Classic 2018

what are you anticipating for this Bayou Classic? 

1. The joint show with Grambling and Southern at the Saints Game

2. New Uniforms 

3. Field Shows

4. Stands

5.The fact that this season is finally over

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Happy Thanksgiving GP and everyone else!!!  Accordingly, they wore the Fleur De Lis tonight.  No field show from neither of the squads though, due to time constraints related to both of the bands performing....

• LMAO @ your #5.

I'm mostly looking forward to this being the first Bayou Classic I get to attend in person since 2008...always happy to visit the great city of NOLA!

As for the Dolls, specifically, I'm hoping they do something interesting for the BOTB because they've honestly been in auto-pilot since after the first few games. Gabby was showing a lot of promise in the beginning but it seems like she got complacent quickly. On top of that, I've found everyone aside from the Kaylon & Jada kinda cringeworthy in the stands much of the time, tbh. The main thing I can give them is they're at least back to moving more traditionally "Doll" than last season, which was necessary, and a few of the new counts are great. But other than that, the stands have mostly been a snoozer...and I hate to say that because I really wanted to be here for it this season.

The main thing I'm looking forward to is the halftime routine (the one area they've consistently killed all season). I'm also hoping they don't disappoint with the uniforms this weekend.

• The Dolls are also doing the ForeverTrippin Challenge and I wonder if they’re going to let the winners dance with them at Bayou like last year. This challenge thing should become a yearly/Bayou thing. It’s really cute. 

• All I want is an AMAZING feature and AMAZING uniforms. Dassall lol 

• I WANT THEM TO BE IN A BEAST MODE, ONE THAT WOULD. GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS EPIC! FOLKS HAVE REALLY GIVEN THEM A HARD TIME FOR WHATEVER REASON, THEIR MIGHT BE . BUT THE CREME ALWAYS RISES TO THE TOP . IF THEY SHOULD SUCCEED IN WHAT I REQUESTED, THEN THEY WOULD BE READY TO BUILD FROM THAT PROTOTYPE!!! GEAUX GABBY AND HER POSSE
  • I WANT TO SEE EACH VETERAN LEAD , THE NEW CAPTAIN UNVEILING , THE DOLL CHALLENGE, WHOSE LEAVING, HALFTIME SHOW AND THEN THE NEW AMAZING JAW DROPPING UNIFORMS!!!
  • THAT 2020 JUKEBOX BAND DID AN AMAZING JOB IN IT'S TRIBUTE TO THE LATE SAINTS OWNER TOM BENSON @ THE SAINTS GAME !!!
  • 6665679071?profile=original

First impression,it’s different for the Dolls and I absolutely love this uniform. 

• Wonder where Taneria is? I like the uniforms.

• Someone posted her on their IG stories in uniform, so she’s there. I just can’t see her in any of the IG Stories the band posted. 

Mika Smith said:

Wonder where Taneria is? I like the uniforms.

Bayou Classic 2018
    what are you anticipating for this Bayou Classic?  1. The joint show with Grambling and Southern at the Saints Game 2. New Uniforms  3. Field Shows 4…
This reply was deleted.