My Best Drilling Goes to: *Based on Video Support*

1. St. Martinville

2. Baker

3. Jeanerette (For a small band they remind me a little of St. Martinville)

4. Istrouma

5. Northwest

6. Scotlandville

7. Lutcher

8. Washington- Marion

9. ---------------- fill it in

10. ------------- fill it in

*Drills like SU AWARD*

ST. MARTINVILLE 

&

BAKER

If You Beg to Differ Then Please Leave Your Opinion in a Comment.

Views: 653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

true but remeber just opinions

B-Tone Maestro said:

there's still an overall category..

jess lambert said:

yeah but dville was in small catogory and lutcher was middle so scoring is different they could have done beter than yall just saying

D"VILLE T-BONE said:

Dont mean to brag but um dville beat lutcher and WM and BAKER beat st martinville at every botb matter of fact baker went undefeated and anit no way northwest drilling better than SMH but hey your opinion but rearrange ya list

Man delete this topic. This negro ranked lutcher.

I Named all of the Band i seen at BOTB's this year thats from THe Lafayette & BR area, Can't you see their one of the last choices!

۞†Ðȓîžžℓє†۞ said:

thank u dem boys dont deserve a ranking

۞†Ðȓîžžℓє†۞ said:

mane i ducussed dis wit you nor scoring was diff everybody gt scored on same scale nd overall we beat yall point blank

jess lambert said:

true but remeber just opinions

B-Tone Maestro said:

there's still an overall category..

jess lambert said:

yeah but dville was in small catogory and lutcher was middle so scoring is different they could have done beter than yall just saying

D"VILLE T-BONE said:

Dont mean to brag but um dville beat lutcher and WM and BAKER beat st martinville at every botb matter of fact baker went undefeated and anit no way northwest drilling better than SMH but hey your opinion but rearrange ya list

man u can't tell me nuthing if u dont have a degree in music cause i talk to my band director  and he said scores r different and y r u arrguing with me man i can go all day. be smart dont reply back

McKinley have to be up there

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service