Replies

• why is lutcher  and northeast and warren e ranked? Please take them down and add Carroll from Monroe, La, Glen Oaks from Baton Rouge(i think) and mcmain from New orleans. Im not trying to smack but, Lutcher...REALLY????

• Wooooo Scotlandville butttttttt Istrouma? Ik it's your opinion but Im just saying we smashed them on camera plenty times this year.
  • Really tho What happend to McMain?

• why isnt McKinley up there we out marched istrouma and scotlanville and every one else at baker botbs only band we havent drilled against in baton rouge is baker...

• how about yall just vote fo them in the bandhead awards and see who'll get the spot Officially

• carroll maybe a 8 or 9 seed this past year. not as good as past years

۞†Ðȓîžžℓє†۞ said:

why is lutcher  and northeast and warren e ranked? Please take them down and add Carroll from Monroe, La, Glen Oaks from Baton Rouge(i think) and mcmain from New orleans. Im not trying to smack but, Lutcher...REALLY????

best louisiana highschool marching bands of 2011
    ***based on video evidence*** 1.o.p walker 2.baker high 3.st.martinville 4.istrouma 5.scottlinville 6.st.aug 7.warren E 8.northwest high 9.jenerette…
  • Baker yall got the juice now. St Aug my favorite and Op walker get respect. shout out to st. martinville and southwood

• Agreed lol 

Book said:

how about yall just vote fo them in the bandhead awards and see who'll get the spot Officially

best louisiana highschool marching bands of 2011
    ***based on video evidence*** 1.o.p walker 2.baker high 3.st.martinville 4.istrouma 5.scottlinville 6.st.aug 7.warren E 8.northwest high 9.jenerette…
  • Everyone else that wasnt listed , their is a specific reason on why yall didnt make the top 10. But its a mystery y mck wasnt up there.
  • Huntington. Trophies don't lie.

This reply was deleted.