BOOMBOX 10/3/09 TICKETS

ok, so i called the ticket office at JSU and spoke with some girl about tickets. i told her that i was trying to get certain seats, but ticketmaster kept offering the same seats over and over again. she said that if I buy genreal addmission tickets i can sit where ever i want. so i bought my tickets and im in section 109. do i have to sit in that section or can i sit any where like the girl said i could. if i can sit where ever i want, how do i know im not sitting in someone's assigned seats?? im a lil lost on this one. ive been to some college games before where i could sit where i wanted to, is this the same?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can sit wherever...as long as you have a ticket to get in the game
  • G.E.N.E.R.A.L. A.D.M.I.S.S.I.O.N. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • People usually sit where ever they want to sit. Memorial Stadium has always been like that every time i've went. It seems like it would take to much time to try to find an assigned seat. I hope that they never start that because its gonna create problems.

But u should, if im not mistaked, be able to sit anywhere you like.
  • I think a couple of years ago, they started a ticket seating policy, I don't know if they kept it up though. You may want to speak with the JSU Ticket Office again to make sure (or to see where the General Admission Areas are).

G. Howard
  • only areas that r based on seating assignments are the areas for season ticket holders and that area will be marked by police or stadium personnel everywhere else in the stadium is "GET IN WHERE U FIT IN"

Marchingsport.com said:
    I think a couple of years ago, they started a ticket seating policy, I don't know if they kept it up though. You may want to speak with the JSU Ticket Office again to make sure (or to see where the General Admission Areas are).

G. Howard
    Marchingsport.com
  • you can probably sit wherever u want because they only have one sell out crowd once a year or once every 2 years so its always general admission. I dont even think they have season ticket holders, well unless the band counts
  • alright preciate yall
  • Here yall go.
  • Since u want to hear both bands sit in the horse shoe only seats are resvered are on the 50
  • LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.HEY BRUH WHAT ABOUT "THEM"(THE STUDENT THAT SIT HIGH AND CHALLENGE THE GAY5 WITH 8 COUNTS

CmPO said:
    you can probably sit wherever u want because they only have one sell out crowd once a year or once every 2 years so its always general admission. I dont even think they have season ticket holders, well unless the band counts
    BOOMBOX 10/3/09 TICKETS
    ok, so i called the ticket office at JSU and spoke with some girl about tickets. i told her that i was trying to get certain seats, but ticketmaster…
This reply was deleted.