ok, so i called the ticket office at JSU and spoke with some girl about tickets. i told her that i was trying to get certain seats, but ticketmaster kept offering the same seats over and over again. she said that if I buy genreal addmission tickets i can sit where ever i want. so i bought my tickets and im in section 109. do i have to sit in that section or can i sit any where like the girl said i could. if i can sit where ever i want, how do i know im not sitting in someone's assigned seats?? im a lil lost on this one. ive been to some college games before where i could sit where i wanted to, is this the same?

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

trust me bruh if u r in the right spot at the game u will hear lots moreand dont 4get your goggles cause when they strike up hootie hoo the juices start to fly hard lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.King said:
HOW THE HELL DID MY DISCUSSION TURN INTO THIS....SMH....THE HEAT IS ON I GUESS.... DANG I GOT A LONG DRIVE TO MAKE
i've seen it happen, the humidity in jackson seems to correlate well with an awesome arrangement of hootie hoo and jheri curl juice

greg said:
trust me bruh if u r in the right spot at the game u will hear lots moreand dont 4get your goggles cause when they strike up hootie hoo the juices start to fly hard lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.King said:
HOW THE HELL DID MY DISCUSSION TURN INTO THIS....SMH....THE HEAT IS ON I GUESS.... DANG I GOT A LONG DRIVE TO MAKE
LMAO OK, BUT I WONT GET INVOLVED IN IT...ILL JUST MAKE SURE ITS ON CAMERA

greg said:

D.King said:
BUT ITS REAL IMPORTANT NOT TO FORGET THE GOGGLES.I WAS OFF WORK FOR TWO WEEKS AFTER THE 06 GAME GOT JHERI CURL JUICE IN MY EYE AFTER GANGSTA B LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.King said:

greg said:

D.King said:
lol

greg said:
BUT ITS REAL IMPORTANT NOT TO FORGET THE GOGGLES.I WAS OFF WORK FOR TWO WEEKS AFTER THE 06 GAME GOT JHERI CURL JUICE IN MY EYE AFTER GANGSTA B LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.King said:

greg said:

D.King said:
LMAO DAM DAWG...AYE U SHOULD PUT UP A STAND AT THE ENTRANCE GATES AND SELL THEM...MAKE THAT PAPER

greg said:

D.King said:

greg said:

D.King said:
that would start a riot that jackspn p.d. could not control, we don't want anyone to get hurt, there are kids at these games

D.King said:
LMAO DAM DAWG...AYE U SHOULD PUT UP A STAND AT THE ENTRANCE GATES AND SELL THEM...MAKE THAT PAPER

greg said:

D.King said:

greg said:

D.King said:
WELL WE CAN JUST MAKE SURE EVERYONE WITH A JHERI CURL WHERE WALMART GROCERY BAGS ON THEIR HAIR...LOL

MO said:
that would start a riot that jackspn p.d. could not control, we don't anyone to get hurt

D.King said:

greg said:

D.King said:

greg said:

D.King said:
you have to let me know where ya gonna be cause ya kats be clownin...
Trust me if you in the horseshoe, you'll know.

Eric said:
you have to let me know where ya gonna be cause ya kats be clownin...
there are general admission seating as well as reserved if u paid $25 its general admission

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service