Replies

• Dolls- High Energy, Flawless Field Show its been 3 weeks 21 days since they performed a field show, tight pin curls, 1st half uniform I hope is April's Bayou classic botb and 2nd half is the white homecoming uniform last year.

Settes- Buck me down with Form, cleanses and high energy, let Cip lead a couple of songs, Kelsey will get better, 1st half uniform- White Homecoming '15 uniform with nancies 2nd half- '16 Honda uniform

I need a group picture, then Dannie and Cip, Dannie and Morgan, all of '13
  • A clash of the Titans. This is a powerhouse showdown. I want to see those subtle taunts from each team. I like the friendly spirit of battle. It was a bit lackluster last year, so I hope they make this one for the books.

• 6664959477?profile=original

Goddesses will walk among the Jacksonians. 

• I love that glam gangster, glam goon!

6664968692?profile=original

HBCU Guy said:

This will be a match-up to witness indeed! As I’ve stated, the Dolls’ catch-ons have now become so complex, they are able to compete in the stands although, they are not technically a “battle squad”. Both will bring their A-Game, for sure. Morgan is a rising storm and has an unassuming power that makes for an exhilarating “wow-factor” for me. Dannie is straight-up glam gangster/goon; Seaera Cole with more polish & control. She has an unequivocal battle-ready presence that I love. I am certain both will deliver a strong field presentation as they have had ample preparation time. I am definitely looking forward to the footage! 

• Morgan has that similar quality and presence. She's very red lipstick for the J-settes if that makes any sense, which is why I like her. I like the grit and refinement blend. She will and can go if provoked. 

• This battle will be everything, the two powerhouse blue print teams I feel will give us everything and more this weekend. I'm so anxious about to get on the road and head to Jackson.

• "  Be ALRIGHT  "    by   Ariana Grande    featuring the DOLL EMPIRE of   Southern University !!!

• Pls. Dr. PRICE get their EARLY and get SOME GOOD SHOTS, for our VIEWING PLEASURES !!!

• I Can't wait to see the Humanjukebox and Dolls tomorrow. Last time I went Veterans Memorial in 2014 KP and the Dolls owned that stadium.I cent wait to see Dannie magic wand in person
  • Chilllleee this match up is about to be something serious. Both teams will bring their A game. I really want to know what the dolls wearing tomorrow
This reply was deleted.