Build a Band 2016

This is something I've always wanted to know if you guys could build the best band you could using any schools sections how would your band look? As well as dance squad what girls would be on your squad? I'm using people that were more currentMe:Band director: Mr wright (aamu) or Mr wells (bcu)Arranger: Brian Simmons (su)Drummajors: jsu or bcuDancers (squad of 11): Dominique jsu (captain), Asia Martin, Kayla Pittman, curtisha (aamu), dark skin girl from alcorn, Kiera (aamu), montoya (aamu), morgan (jsu 2013 captain), Connor McGrew (su), 14k captain of this year, and diamond (jsu)Woodwinds: Tennessee stateTrumpets: aamu or southernMellos: jsuBaritones: southernTrombones: jsu or Alabama stateTubas:aamu or bcuSnares: jsuTenor drums: jsuQuads: aamuBass drums: Alabama stateCymbals: aamuXzylophone: gramblingFlag court: aamu fabulous flags

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is mines:

Band Director: Hamyer and Roderick
    Arranger: Brian Simmons
    Drum majors: Jsu
    Dancers: squad of 13-Dominique Martin(captain), Connor Mcgrew, khalida(Alcon), jazmine(Jsu 15 crab), Asia Martin, Amber(alab. State), Montoya, diamond(Jsu), tey(alab. State), pvamu 15 captains(both of them), melody(su), Morgan(Jsu 13 captain),
    Woodwinds: Bcu
    Trumpets: Su
    Mellos:Jsu
    Baritones:Dega
    Trombones: Jsu
    Tubas: Aamu
    Snares: Jsu
    Tenor: Jsu
    Bass: Alabama State
    Cymbals: su
  • That dance squad would be legit, I tell you a dancer I liked was the captain named Ashley at asu. But I think one slot that was a sure in for me was the Arranger being Brian Simmons he can write his ass off, what was your basis on the baritone section? Just curious....

SonicBoomProductions said:
    This is mines:

Band Director: Hamyer and Roderick
    Arranger: Brian Simmons
    Drum majors: Jsu
    Dancers: squad of 13-Dominique Martin(captain), Connor Mcgrew, khalida(Alcon), jazmine(Jsu 15 crab), Asia Martin, Amber(alab. State), Montoya, diamond(Jsu), tey(alab. State), pvamu 15 captains(both of them), melody(su), Morgan(Jsu 13 captain),
    Woodwinds: Bcu
    Trumpets: Su
    Mellos:Jsu
    Baritones:Dega
    Trombones: Jsu
    Tubas: Aamu
    Snares: Jsu
    Tenor: Jsu
    Bass: Alabama State
    Cymbals: su
    Build a Band 2016
    This is something I've always wanted to know if you guys could build the best band you could using any schools sections how would your band look? As…
  • I picked power sections and with Brian and Little together, they can make sure that every section blends in great.
  • Oh ok yeah I agree with ya on your basis mine is based of off balance and multiplicity... he'll for all we know dega may roll out 24 Baritones this year

I picked power sections and with Brian and Little together, they can make sure that every section blends in great.
    Build a Band 2016
    This is something I've always wanted to know if you guys could build the best band you could using any schools sections how would your band look? As…
  • Dega just need balance and they'll be alright
  • True data but with them trying to out southern southern I really don't see that happening lol...

Dega just need balance and they'll be alright
    Build a Band 2016
  • I wonder will we see them with more swac battles this year
  • I really don't know I'd like to see them battle 3 band's Txsu, you guys (jsu) and aamu, cause they've battled everyone else in Alabama except aamu. I really hope we see a botb's in between queen city and Honda smthn has to give we need more of it personally, I really would like to see more meac vs swac games at the beginning of the year....; i.e. like jsu vs bcu or aamu vs scsu or Bama state vs famu or non meac alcorn vs Tennessee state

I wonder will we see them with more swac battles this year
    Build a Band 2016
This reply was deleted.