Idk about you guys. But this is really a boring season of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls.  Micah has not done it for me at all so far. So here are some classic Doll field and stands that I would love to come back!

Dolls starting at 2:20

Views: 1192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Girl the energy was there.  However,  DT routines were not as good, high paced Like Kayla or Sea. The only routine I liked from DT, was beautiful monster. 

NewSU04 said:

How did she bring back High-energy routines when the previous year DT had high energy routines also? lol

Kayla brought more a broadway/theatrical field to the routines. The energy was already there. lol

Prodigy_Amour said:

Exactly,  Kayla brought the high energy routines back to the Dolls.  

Jackson said:

Indeed. Say what you want about Kayla, she gave us bomb field shows. Let it Whip is in my top 5 and I’m really hoping they bring it back later down the road. 

Peachyp said:

Isn’t that Kayla Smith’s routine? 

Prodigy_Amour said:

Yes it was. An epic routine!  But that was Seara for you!!

Eric said:

This was an awesome routine! All we do is for an awesome routine 2019!

Micah needs to take notes from Queen Sea. This is the type of choreography that is missing!

I agree, Kayla and Sea had better field shows.

I was only making reference to the energy always being there. lol

Prodigy_Amour said:

Girl the energy was there.  However,  DT routines were not as good, high paced Like Kayla or Sea. The only routine I liked from DT, was beautiful monster. 

NewSU04 said:

How did she bring back High-energy routines when the previous year DT had high energy routines also? lol

Kayla brought more a broadway/theatrical field to the routines. The energy was already there. lol

Prodigy_Amour said:

Jackson said:

Indeed. Say what you want about Kayla, she gave us bomb field shows. Let it Whip is in my top 5 and I’m really hoping they bring it back later down the road. 

Peachyp said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Eric said:

Lol oh ok. It's all love boo. We just need to get Micah to give us one good routine this year. 

NewSU04 said:

I agree, Kayla and Sea had better field shows.

I was only making reference to the energy always being there. lol

Prodigy_Amour said:

NewSU04 said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Jackson said:

Peachyp said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Eric said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service