Views: 7432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But you said they flowed perfectly.  To be perfect there can’t be any count selection out of place. Therefore, it wasn’t perfect.  Again, it wasn’t a win, murder or runaway at all tonight for the SETTES regarding theDolls. They were both good. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

You talking about ONE song, that didn't flow well with the Settes count selection. Lol, but you are right.  We agree to disagree.  Because the Settes most certainly handled the Dolls with only 6! Micah could not match KG tonight.  Sorry

Sugamama said:

I will say this:  has the dolls had boring moments? Yes.  Hell yesterday the Dolls just dolled and it was more of the same.  But tonight they gave it!!!! The SETTES were good, but  I just don’t think the SETTES were head and shoulders above the Dolls TONIGHT or was it just a runaway win.    I don’t agree that the SETTES count selection flowed perfectly every song, hence why I keep mentioning Ordinary Love.   We can agree to disagree.  

Prodigy_Amour said:

Darling,  I promise you there is no reach to the Dolls.  When them and the Settes are my all time favorite SWAC teams.  However,  the Settes just came with more energy & better count selections.  Their energy and count selections flowed with the Boom's performance perfectly.  I gave the Dolls their grace from the first two rounds. Even the March in was nice.  But Micah just went right back to be boring and lackluster in the energy department.  Now I will say the Jukebox played a part in that.  Their aggression has seemed to lacked here lately.  Boombox I look for KG and Micah to go at it!

Sugamama said:

Good question: The SETTES always give energy in the stands and as a results people automatically credit the SETTES with throwing great counts.  No Ordinary love wasn’t entertaining because the song called for an entirely different count selection.  How do you do a count that includes a wag to a mid/slow tempo ballad?  It didn’t work.  But to Settes fans and people who are a fan of the style it will always be great and the will murder every other team.  Were they good? Sure, but to say they were consistently good while the Dolls fell flat is a reach in my opinion.  At least today it is a reach.  Let’s see what happens at Boombox. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

How do the Settes get to much credit? When the Settes have had their bad moments.  Micah is just not that captain.  She had fire moments at the beginning, then after that. It was like she got tired and bored! If that was Sea or Danni,  they would of been killing throughout.  Plus they would of pulled out some fire Doll counts. 

Sugamama said:

See....the SETTES count selection to Ordinary love was cringey to me.  The SETTES get too much credit at times. Just because you are consistently high energy doesn’t make it good.  But we can agree to disagree. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

They were on, then it fell flat! I did not like the singles that were thrown. Micah was definitely pressured being next to KG. It was evident!

Sugamama said:

I am going to have to disagree....the Dolls we ON.  The SETTES May have ate based on the subjectivity of their fans but they didn’t leave with a clean sweep....no where near! 

Yes, most of the Settes count did flow perfectly.  And that's my opinion.  The Dolls counts did, until they started the singles on that one song. The Dolls were "ok". But the Settes was on fire from the first song that the Boom played. It's all love, both squads will bring out the best out of each other. For sure!

Sugamama said:

But you said they flowed perfectly.  To be perfect there can’t be any count selection out of place. Therefore, it wasn’t perfect.  Again, it wasn’t a win, murder or runaway at all tonight for the SETTES regarding theDolls. They were both good. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

You talking about ONE song, that didn't flow well with the Settes count selection. Lol, but you are right.  We agree to disagree.  Because the Settes most certainly handled the Dolls with only 6! Micah could not match KG tonight.  Sorry

Sugamama said:

I will say this:  has the dolls had boring moments? Yes.  Hell yesterday the Dolls just dolled and it was more of the same.  But tonight they gave it!!!! The SETTES were good, but  I just don’t think the SETTES were head and shoulders above the Dolls TONIGHT or was it just a runaway win.    I don’t agree that the SETTES count selection flowed perfectly every song, hence why I keep mentioning Ordinary Love.   We can agree to disagree.  

Prodigy_Amour said:

Darling,  I promise you there is no reach to the Dolls.  When them and the Settes are my all time favorite SWAC teams.  However,  the Settes just came with more energy & better count selections.  Their energy and count selections flowed with the Boom's performance perfectly.  I gave the Dolls their grace from the first two rounds. Even the March in was nice.  But Micah just went right back to be boring and lackluster in the energy department.  Now I will say the Jukebox played a part in that.  Their aggression has seemed to lacked here lately.  Boombox I look for KG and Micah to go at it!

Sugamama said:

Good question: The SETTES always give energy in the stands and as a results people automatically credit the SETTES with throwing great counts.  No Ordinary love wasn’t entertaining because the song called for an entirely different count selection.  How do you do a count that includes a wag to a mid/slow tempo ballad?  It didn’t work.  But to Settes fans and people who are a fan of the style it will always be great and the will murder every other team.  Were they good? Sure, but to say they were consistently good while the Dolls fell flat is a reach in my opinion.  At least today it is a reach.  Let’s see what happens at Boombox. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

How do the Settes get to much credit? When the Settes have had their bad moments.  Micah is just not that captain.  She had fire moments at the beginning, then after that. It was like she got tired and bored! If that was Sea or Danni,  they would of been killing throughout.  Plus they would of pulled out some fire Doll counts. 

Sugamama said:

See....the SETTES count selection to Ordinary love was cringey to me.  The SETTES get too much credit at times. Just because you are consistently high energy doesn’t make it good.  But we can agree to disagree. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

They were on, then it fell flat! I did not like the singles that were thrown. Micah was definitely pressured being next to KG. It was evident!

Sugamama said:

I am going to have to disagree....the Dolls we ON.  The SETTES May have ate based on the subjectivity of their fans but they didn’t leave with a clean sweep....no where near! 

I can definitely rock with this. No matter what, they are historically and will continue to be part of the big three.  Hell there was a masters thesis written about the Jsettes! 

Prodigy_Amour said:

Yes, most of the Settes count did flow perfectly.  And that's my opinion.  The Dolls counts did, until they started the singles on that one song. The Dolls were "ok". But the Settes was on fire from the first song that the Boom played. It's all love, both squads will bring out the best out of each other. For sure!

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Ok so one song wasn't to your liking? That's cool, I think the Dolls did great tonight compared to some of their other games. but honestly the Settes energy and performance just out did theirs to me, but that's my opinion just like yours is yours. No need to get upset because others opinions differ than yours. The Dolls will still be the Dolls and the Settes will still be the Settes lol

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

LOL I was looking around like one song really? LOL

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Oh no never will I be upset. If my font gave that off that wasn’t my intention.  Opinions are like assholes and we all have one.  None of these teams pay me a salary to get in my feelings over.  

Stuntboi06 said:

Ok so one song wasn't to your liking? That's cool, I think the Dolls did great tonight compared to some of their other games. but honestly the Settes energy and performance just out did theirs to me, but that's my opinion just like yours is yours. No need to get upset because others opinions differ than yours. The Dolls will still be the Dolls and the Settes will still be the Settes lol

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Lol girl they hungry for a win.

Stuntboi06 said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Now we were having a good difference of opinion but you have to go be shady about it.  Why be shady regarding “hungry for a win”?  Truth be told, the SETTES should spend more time on those field shows but I digress.   Tonight wasn’t about that so I will leave that alone.  

Have a great week! 

Prodigy_Amour said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

The JSettes didn’t do ANYTHING out of the ordinary or ANYTHING spectacular... neither did the Boom. That’s not to take away from JSU’s performance. Dolls gave energy!!! Jukebox gave ENERGY!!! This was the best performance from Micah thus far. New walk in, new counts, new sense of confidence. 

I need people to stop counting the CAPTAIN as the whole!!! Even though Micah has fell short, that does not mean the rest of the girls have. 19’ is an amazing crab class (one of the best this season). Arianna has been giving milk and her leg extension is perfection. Linsey (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) has been giving fire and energy. Love to see it. 18’ is DYNAMIC they remind me of Jordan and Jaq in 15’. Jordan, Gabby, and Neri are giving that front row hell. Kaylon is OWNING that middle spot and Jada is a TAIL! Giving the girls fancy & EXTRA!!!

A lot of people on this forum complain about the dolls not doing this or that, but they gave it to ya and you still aren’t satisfied. Micah improved tremendously in a DAY!!! Give that girl her credit and start pointing out some positives about what the dolls are doing.

Agreed. 

JaeLuv said:

The JSettes didn’t do ANYTHING out of the ordinary or ANYTHING spectacular... neither did the Boom. That’s not to take away from JSU’s performance. Dolls gave energy!!! Jukebox gave ENERGY!!! This was the best performance from Micah thus far. New walk in, new counts, new sense of confidence. 

I need people to stop counting the CAPTAIN as the whole!!! Even though Micah has fell short, that does not mean the rest of the girls have. 19’ is an amazing crab class (one of the best this season). Arianna has been giving milk and her leg extension is perfection. Linsey (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) has been giving fire and energy. Love to see it. 18’ is DYNAMIC they remind me of Jordan and Jaq in 15’. Jordan, Gabby, and Neri are giving that front row hell. Kaylon is OWNING that middle spot and Jada is a TAIL! Giving the girls fancy & EXTRA!!!

A lot of people on this forum complain about the dolls not doing this or that, but they gave it to ya and you still aren’t satisfied. Micah improved tremendously in a DAY!!! Give that girl her credit and start pointing out some positives about what the dolls are doing.

Baby, I promise you, you haven't begin to see shady from me yet. Because I could really go in about the Dolls. But choose not to. Because they are one of my favs.  And I agree, the Settes do need to get that field together,  no doubt. Because that homecoming show was a disaster.  But girl, let's not act like the Dolls have been #1 on the field! When all you'll have gave. Is a bunch of excuses left and right. They have only got praised for "with me" this season.  Now everybody is now depending on boombox and bayou! Get out your feelings and let's see if Micah can redeem herself against KG at boombox!

Sugamama said:

Now we were having a good difference of opinion but you have to go be shady about it.  Why be shady regarding “hungry for a win”?  Truth be told, the SETTES should spend more time on those field shows but I digress.   Tonight wasn’t about that so I will leave that alone.  

Have a great week! 

Prodigy_Amour said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

Sugamama said:

Blah blah blah & blah lol. Simply put, the Settes came and woke the Dolls up. Yes, The Dolls had a cute new march in. And Micah finally built her confidence up. But that still wasn't enough to sit those Settes down. 

PS. I'm glad the Stings wasn't in attendance! 

JaeLuv said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service