Views: 7432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And waiting on me too. Because that statement didn't make any sense.  Especially when KG and the squad behind her was more polished than any other squad there. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

You waiting on me then because im confused on how nobody throw counts like KG but she lacked form and everyone behind her was more polished? lol can you explain and point out where her "form" was off?

Sugamama said:

The Dolls definitely showed up last night!  Very entertaining. I’m interested to see who is going to come at you for your opinion about KG. 

masemarcher said:

The Dolls really stepped it up last night. I wish we could see this more frequently. It’s as if they’re purposely not doing much at the games. Please give us more wow factors Dolls! I appreciate the Settes for holding it down. I wish they could have done something more to WOW us last night. Nevertheless, they looked great too. Kayla lacked form last night too. I think every girl behind her looked more polished but no one throws counts like Kayla. 

LOL yall leave them be and let them have their opinion, because if we want to start breaking it down by polished and forms then we could easily tear the Dolls and every squad there apart. Just about everyone on the Dolls has different form, look at the way Micah throws compared to Jordan, or Neri, or even Kaylon lol heck it's all different so in my book if we are using polish and form to justify a win then the Dolls still didn't match up. But as I said I thought Micah and the girls did really good last night compared to their season start, however the intensity and energy that the Boom and Settes brought was unmatched. Good job to both though.

Prodigy_Amour said:

And waiting on me too. Because that statement didn't make any sense.  Especially when KG and the squad behind her was more polished than any other squad there. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

You waiting on me then because im confused on how nobody throw counts like KG but she lacked form and everyone behind her was more polished? lol can you explain and point out where her "form" was off?

Sugamama said:

The Dolls definitely showed up last night!  Very entertaining. I’m interested to see who is going to come at you for your opinion about KG. 

masemarcher said:

The Dolls really stepped it up last night. I wish we could see this more frequently. It’s as if they’re purposely not doing much at the games. Please give us more wow factors Dolls! I appreciate the Settes for holding it down. I wish they could have done something more to WOW us last night. Nevertheless, they looked great too. Kayla lacked form last night too. I think every girl behind her looked more polished but no one throws counts like Kayla. 

Girl... Y’all do the most.. It just ain’t this serious....

Lawdy Lawdy 

Lol you are right. But Micah needed to bring this to the battle yesterday.  Check out Danni 

Stuntboi06 said:

LOL yall leave them be and let them have their opinion, because if we want to start breaking it down by polished and forms then we could easily tear the Dolls and every squad there apart. Just about everyone on the Dolls has different form, look at the way Micah throws compared to Jordan, or Neri, or even Kaylon lol heck it's all different so in my book if we are using polish and form to justify a win then the Dolls still didn't match up. But as I said I thought Micah and the girls did really good last night compared to their season start, however the intensity and energy that the Boom and Settes brought was unmatched. Good job to both though.

Prodigy_Amour said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Sugamama said:

masemarcher said:

I'm going to let it be. I just wanted to see it from their perspective. Both squads held it down. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Prodigy_Amour said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Sugamama said:

masemarcher said:

KG know she didn't have to show out like that. Jesus

Stuntboi06 said:

Lawdy Lawdy 

You know after I just watched the upclose version of No Ordinary Love I think some of the up top streams made them seem off because from the upclose video KG's count selection was actually good and spot on. She rode the hell out of that beat. Just my opinion...

Yeah it could of been just the live stream.  KG brought out some old Sette counts too.

Stuntboi06 said:

You know after I just watched the upclose version of No Ordinary Love I think some of the up top streams made them seem off because from the upclose video KG's count selection was actually good and spot on. She rode the hell out of that beat. Just my opinion...

You can tell that Micah has worked on her count selection cause it flowed better yesterday. And lawd Neri Neri Neri, she is so damn fine!! I am glad to see her back and flowing yassss

I agree, Micah  did improve this performance.  And I'm glad they brought out some of the old counts.  
Stuntboi06 said:

You can tell that Micah has worked on her count selection cause it flowed better yesterday. And lawd Neri Neri Neri, she is so damn fine!! I am glad to see her back and flowing yassss

I had fainted on this song, the slayage! Catch the mug Kaylon was giving

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service