Views: 7425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was!

Prodigy_Amour said:

Girl I wasn't being shady lmao. But the Stings would of came with some fire! 

Brittany said:

I'm glad too because the band ain't got no music! Stings do the best they can with what they got tho lol.

Prodigy_Amour said:

Blah blah blah & blah lol. Simply put, the Settes came and woke the Dolls up. Yes, The Dolls had a cute new march in. And Micah finally built her confidence up. But that still wasn't enough to sit those Settes down. 

PS. I'm glad the Stings wasn't in attendance! 

JaeLuv said:

The JSettes didn’t do ANYTHING out of the ordinary or ANYTHING spectacular... neither did the Boom. That’s not to take away from JSU’s performance. Dolls gave energy!!! Jukebox gave ENERGY!!! This was the best performance from Micah thus far. New walk in, new counts, new sense of confidence. 

I need people to stop counting the CAPTAIN as the whole!!! Even though Micah has fell short, that does not mean the rest of the girls have. 19’ is an amazing crab class (one of the best this season). Arianna has been giving milk and her leg extension is perfection. Linsey (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) has been giving fire and energy. Love to see it. 18’ is DYNAMIC they remind me of Jordan and Jaq in 15’. Jordan, Gabby, and Neri are giving that front row hell. Kaylon is OWNING that middle spot and Jada is a TAIL! Giving the girls fancy & EXTRA!!!

A lot of people on this forum complain about the dolls not doing this or that, but they gave it to ya and you still aren’t satisfied. Micah improved tremendously in a DAY!!! Give that girl her credit and start pointing out some positives about what the dolls are doing.

Prodigy I don’t do the immature mess, so I’m going to keep this simple. You don’t have to like ANYTHING that the Dolls do, but that disrespectful, condescending, and rude b.s. ain’t flying over this way. Ain’t no way on God’s green Earth that the Dolls are one of your faves. You going in on them for what??? They killed your cat or something??? Ever heard of constructive criticism??? Yeah I love that. So if you can’t have a decent conversation including constructive criticism don’t reply to me no more. Or you can and you’ll be ignored.

Prodigy_Amour said:

Blah blah blah & blah lol. Simply put, the Settes came and woke the Dolls up. Yes, The Dolls had a cute new march in. And Micah finally built her confidence up. But that still wasn't enough to sit those Settes down. 

PS. I'm glad the Stings wasn't in attendance! 

JaeLuv said:

The JSettes didn’t do ANYTHING out of the ordinary or ANYTHING spectacular... neither did the Boom. That’s not to take away from JSU’s performance. Dolls gave energy!!! Jukebox gave ENERGY!!! This was the best performance from Micah thus far. New walk in, new counts, new sense of confidence. 

I need people to stop counting the CAPTAIN as the whole!!! Even though Micah has fell short, that does not mean the rest of the girls have. 19’ is an amazing crab class (one of the best this season). Arianna has been giving milk and her leg extension is perfection. Linsey (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) has been giving fire and energy. Love to see it. 18’ is DYNAMIC they remind me of Jordan and Jaq in 15’. Jordan, Gabby, and Neri are giving that front row hell. Kaylon is OWNING that middle spot and Jada is a TAIL! Giving the girls fancy & EXTRA!!!

A lot of people on this forum complain about the dolls not doing this or that, but they gave it to ya and you still aren’t satisfied. Micah improved tremendously in a DAY!!! Give that girl her credit and start pointing out some positives about what the dolls are doing.

Settes showed out. 3 freshman/3 vets. That’s all they needed. 
kionna I’m rooting for you girl. You’re my next supreme! 
sonic boom & jsettes slayed Mumford stadium. They ALWAYS do! 

The J-settes came with a vengeance! 

I was hoping the Boom played I wanna be your man. So KG could of did the formations like she did at the ASU game.



Prodigy_Amour said:

Yes she did. The tempo played a part in the beginning.  But baby,  after that. It was history 

Stuntboi06 said:

And let me clarify at the beginning was a little shaky finding the right count because it was sped up some, but she found her groove and rode that tuba line the rest of the way. 

I have to give it up to both squads! I prefer the Dolls style so they were number one last night in my book. That doesn’t take anything from the Settes! They looked good to have six

I thought the Dolls looked good at crankfest.  But the J-settes was on another level!  The Sonic Boom intensity and clarity demonstrates why they are a force to be reckoned with.  Kudos to the J-settes and Dolls.  Boombox should be very interesting 

The Dolls really stepped it up last night. I wish we could see this more frequently. It’s as if they’re purposely not doing much at the games. Please give us more wow factors Dolls! I appreciate the Settes for holding it down. I wish they could have done something more to WOW us last night. Nevertheless, they looked great too. Kayla lacked form last night too. I think every girl behind her looked more polished but no one throws counts like Kayla. 

The Dolls definitely showed up last night!  Very entertaining. I’m interested to see who is going to come at you for your opinion about KG. 

masemarcher said:

The Dolls really stepped it up last night. I wish we could see this more frequently. It’s as if they’re purposely not doing much at the games. Please give us more wow factors Dolls! I appreciate the Settes for holding it down. I wish they could have done something more to WOW us last night. Nevertheless, they looked great too. Kayla lacked form last night too. I think every girl behind her looked more polished but no one throws counts like Kayla. 

JSETTES ATE IT UP!!! Dolls worked out too! I just need Micah to work on the count selection.

You waiting on me then because im confused on how nobody throw counts like KG but she lacked form and everyone behind her was more polished? lol can you explain and point out where her "form" was off?

Sugamama said:

The Dolls definitely showed up last night!  Very entertaining. I’m interested to see who is going to come at you for your opinion about KG. 

masemarcher said:

The Dolls really stepped it up last night. I wish we could see this more frequently. It’s as if they’re purposely not doing much at the games. Please give us more wow factors Dolls! I appreciate the Settes for holding it down. I wish they could have done something more to WOW us last night. Nevertheless, they looked great too. Kayla lacked form last night too. I think every girl behind her looked more polished but no one throws counts like Kayla. 

Good morning.  I see you are in your feelings about the Dolls getting handled that super 6 "L" yesterday huh? Lol, like I said.  The Dolls is my favorite like the Settes. Don't have to make you believe that,  that's your problem not mine.  The Dolls were good, but clearly,  Micah gave out of gas after round 3. KG and the girls came with that smoke on every round.  The clips don't lie. Hell even on livestream,  majority gave the Settes and the Boom the W.

JaeLuv said:

Prodigy I don’t do the immature mess, so I’m going to keep this simple. You don’t have to like ANYTHING that the Dolls do, but that disrespectful, condescending, and rude b.s. ain’t flying over this way. Ain’t no way on God’s green Earth that the Dolls are one of your faves. You going in on them for what??? They killed your cat or something??? Ever heard of constructive criticism??? Yeah I love that. So if you can’t have a decent conversation including constructive criticism don’t reply to me no more. Or you can and you’ll be ignored.

Prodigy_Amour said:

Blah blah blah & blah lol. Simply put, the Settes came and woke the Dolls up. Yes, The Dolls had a cute new march in. And Micah finally built her confidence up. But that still wasn't enough to sit those Settes down. 

PS. I'm glad the Stings wasn't in attendance! 

JaeLuv said:

The JSettes didn’t do ANYTHING out of the ordinary or ANYTHING spectacular... neither did the Boom. That’s not to take away from JSU’s performance. Dolls gave energy!!! Jukebox gave ENERGY!!! This was the best performance from Micah thus far. New walk in, new counts, new sense of confidence. 

I need people to stop counting the CAPTAIN as the whole!!! Even though Micah has fell short, that does not mean the rest of the girls have. 19’ is an amazing crab class (one of the best this season). Arianna has been giving milk and her leg extension is perfection. Linsey (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) has been giving fire and energy. Love to see it. 18’ is DYNAMIC they remind me of Jordan and Jaq in 15’. Jordan, Gabby, and Neri are giving that front row hell. Kaylon is OWNING that middle spot and Jada is a TAIL! Giving the girls fancy & EXTRA!!!

A lot of people on this forum complain about the dolls not doing this or that, but they gave it to ya and you still aren’t satisfied. Micah improved tremendously in a DAY!!! Give that girl her credit and start pointing out some positives about what the dolls are doing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service