Views: 7328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But Kionna though!!! yasssssss She gave me everything I needed! She’s so fish. I love it!!! 

I hear the lacks form debate thrown around alot, but can you tell me lacks form as apposed to who or compared to who? KG has form, she just doesn't use the same form or technique as some of your faves I believe that's what you mean. Go back and look at the Sette squads of the past and tell me are they all utilizing the same form? 

masemarcher said:

Now Stunt, you know I love the Settes. I said what I said. Let me clarify. When I said no one throws counts like KG, I was referring to her musicality. That has nothing to do with form. I’m sure many folks on here know how to throw counts to songs, that doesn’t mean they’ll have good form. Regardless of if that makes sense to someone or not, it’s facts! KG lacks form sometimes. Makayla on the other hand has incredible form. Look at the videos and watch them. That wasn’t to shade anyone or even compare them to the Dolls. I was simply stating fact while giving kudos to whom they’re deserved. Y’all back down lol 

Stuntboi06 said:

LOL yall leave them be and let them have their opinion, because if we want to start breaking it down by polished and forms then we could easily tear the Dolls and every squad there apart. Just about everyone on the Dolls has different form, look at the way Micah throws compared to Jordan, or Neri, or even Kaylon lol heck it's all different so in my book if we are using polish and form to justify a win then the Dolls still didn't match up. But as I said I thought Micah and the girls did really good last night compared to their season start, however the intensity and energy that the Boom and Settes brought was unmatched. Good job to both though.

Prodigy_Amour said:

And waiting on me too. Because that statement didn't make any sense.  Especially when KG and the squad behind her was more polished than any other squad there. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

You waiting on me then because im confused on how nobody throw counts like KG but she lacked form and everyone behind her was more polished? lol can you explain and point out where her "form" was off?

Sugamama said:

The Dolls definitely showed up last night!  Very entertaining. I’m interested to see who is going to come at you for your opinion about KG. 

masemarcher said:

The Dolls really stepped it up last night. I wish we could see this more frequently. It’s as if they’re purposely not doing much at the games. Please give us more wow factors Dolls! I appreciate the Settes for holding it down. I wish they could have done something more to WOW us last night. Nevertheless, they looked great too. Kayla lacked form last night too. I think every girl behind her looked more polished but no one throws counts like Kayla. 

KG is wild to me. I've said this just a few threads ago. However, she seemed alot more reserved this battle. At times she almost appeared as if she was unsure about her backing. I know it's a different vibe when your heavy hitters and vet energy is gone.

But I agree with whoever said neither squad really did anything to one up the other. Dolls brought themselves up to their level for the season and to me, the Settes rounded out their uniformity this showing with that solid 6 & a focused KG. Just leveled the playing field for Boombox to me.

The Jsettes looked very good during the battle.  They seem to have more control of their movements now.  Because since Charlotte.  I have not been the biggest fan afterwards!  Great job KG!

Well I honestly think this season.  KG has had better form than she did last season.  She is giving you old school Jsette form. That to me, was missing since Shanketta and Charlotte.  Now the field,  is another story. I really wish they choreograph their routines to the actual music.  Like they did when Mrs. Worthy was over them. And put the stunting where it will pop at.  All the stunts that were put into old Jsette routines.  Flowed easily and had that wow factor.  

Stuntboi06 said:

I hear the lacks form debate thrown around alot, but can you tell me lacks form as apposed to who or compared to who? KG has form, she just doesn't use the same form or technique as some of your faves I believe that's what you mean. Go back and look at the Sette squads of the past and tell me are they all utilizing the same form? 

masemarcher said:

Now Stunt, you know I love the Settes. I said what I said. Let me clarify. When I said no one throws counts like KG, I was referring to her musicality. That has nothing to do with form. I’m sure many folks on here know how to throw counts to songs, that doesn’t mean they’ll have good form. Regardless of if that makes sense to someone or not, it’s facts! KG lacks form sometimes. Makayla on the other hand has incredible form. Look at the videos and watch them. That wasn’t to shade anyone or even compare them to the Dolls. I was simply stating fact while giving kudos to whom they’re deserved. Y’all back down lol 

Stuntboi06 said:

LOL yall leave them be and let them have their opinion, because if we want to start breaking it down by polished and forms then we could easily tear the Dolls and every squad there apart. Just about everyone on the Dolls has different form, look at the way Micah throws compared to Jordan, or Neri, or even Kaylon lol heck it's all different so in my book if we are using polish and form to justify a win then the Dolls still didn't match up. But as I said I thought Micah and the girls did really good last night compared to their season start, however the intensity and energy that the Boom and Settes brought was unmatched. Good job to both though.

Prodigy_Amour said:

And waiting on me too. Because that statement didn't make any sense.  Especially when KG and the squad behind her was more polished than any other squad there. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

You waiting on me then because im confused on how nobody throw counts like KG but she lacked form and everyone behind her was more polished? lol can you explain and point out where her "form" was off?

Sugamama said:

The Dolls definitely showed up last night!  Very entertaining. I’m interested to see who is going to come at you for your opinion about KG. 

masemarcher said:

The Dolls really stepped it up last night. I wish we could see this more frequently. It’s as if they’re purposely not doing much at the games. Please give us more wow factors Dolls! I appreciate the Settes for holding it down. I wish they could have done something more to WOW us last night. Nevertheless, they looked great too. Kayla lacked form last night too. I think every girl behind her looked more polished but no one throws counts like Kayla. 

Right!! That’s my vote for captain next season. So sweet and little but still can hang with the best of them. Niakohl did a great job too. It’s crazy how much she resembles Dom. 

Chuckie Chuck Taylor said:

But Kionna though!!! yasssssss She gave me everything I needed! She’s so fish. I love it!!! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service