Replies

• There is no discussion this year, because SU was the clear cut best this season with no debate at all. lol

Let's see if that starts off something.
  • lol ....

number1 said:

There is no discussion this year, because SU was the clear cut best this season with no debate at all. lol

...Crickets
    man yall have been mighty quiet.........
  • 3149191_o.gifLOL

• lol

• In the SWAC, I agree 100%. lol

number1 said:

There is no discussion this year, because SU was the clear cut best this season with no debate at all. lol

...Crickets
    man yall have been mighty quiet.........
  • well the Decepticons have been rolling all season

• There was no best band in the SWAC this yr! They all had their moments! Lets c wat 2k13 brings! It should b interesting
  • 2012 was easily the worst year in the SWAC......ever....

• 2012 has been a lackluster year! Hazing did kill it for the most part, but there were some positives. Jstate seems to returning to their roots, by drilling better and cleaning up some things.  Alcorn seems to be making their presence felt now. TxSu will rebound I totally believe that. PV should get stronger now with the direction they're headed. Southern is a beast no matter what the year!  So with 2012 coming to a end soon 2013 will make this year vanish from out memories. The SWAC will be back!

• worse yr? no. Alot of bands improved for the good. Jsu played with control and power,su was su. Uapb bounced back from earlier in the season an had a book. Valley is improving but need to find themselves. Gsu field shows are great but stands was very boring for 2012 but sound good. Aamu small but hzve a nicesound.bama st u gotta catch em in a good game but field shows are nice. Like the key changes too jus CONTROL THEM. Alcorn getting there kinda sloppy but gave alot of bands a decent battle. Pv hmm put them with bama st gotta catch em but their newditection is getting improved.txsu man hazing tore them dwn i saw them vs gsu and was not impressed but im sure the general an gibson will have them prepared. But 2012 was a decent seas
This reply was deleted.