Views: 2839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Delight and Orchesis were my faves. Nice job ladies. 

GONE TO SOON......BASKETBALL GREAT KOBE BRYANT HAS NOW DIED IN A HELICOPTER CRASH.....MICHAEL JACKSON

GD completely ate! Black Foxes were great!!! 

Just an amazing show from top to bottom.  Delight came and owned it again!!! Soooo creative.  

Hunny,  our girls slayed like no other! Great job Marci!!!!

jessie said:

Right lol. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

I'm sorry, but Delight most certainly cleared all the girls!!!

Lol yessss. Marci should be extremely proud of their hard work.  They looked absolutely great on Saturday.  I loved the twirling on the slow ballad.  

Jackie S. said:

Hunny,  our girls slayed like no other! Great job Marci!!!!

jessie said:

Right lol. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

I'm sorry, but Delight most certainly cleared all the girls!!!

My two cents!

I enjoyed Orchesis, Black Foxes, Delights gave a show baby! So did Ebony Fire!

Golden Delight was awesome as always! 

When are these other dancelines going to stop letting Golden Delight push them around like this. And who every said Ebony Fire did a good job, yo Mama cant cook, cause you ain't got no taste. After EB finished I was like "I dont want to be right here, it stink" ( if you dont know what I'm talking about, go to youtube and type in, "i dont want to be right here")

That was the best routine I've seen this year! Golden Delight executed the routine with perfection, no hesitation whatsoever! Awesome choreography and showmanship! The wow factor was just Fabulous!

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

When are these other dancelines going to stop letting Golden Delight push them around like this. And who every said Ebony Fire did a good job, yo Mama cant cook, cause you ain't got no taste. After EB finished I was like "I dont want to be right here, it stink" ( if you dont know what I'm talking about, go to youtube and type in, "i dont want to be right here")

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service