Replies

• Orchesis was drop dead gorgeous and performed effortlessly.

• Orchesis was great!
  • Let me tell yall something..Orchesis and BLACK FOXES CLEARED the girls at Honda.

Starts at 11:28

• FOREVER DOLLS SHAWN ZACHARY and those AMAZING BLACK FOXES......ATE THE GIRL'S.......FA DIRT .....BENNEDICT GAVE US OLD 80S DOLLS TEASE AND I LOVED ALL OF IT !@!! THE SWAC RULED YESTERDAY!!!
  • I'm sorry, but Delight most certainly cleared all the girls!!!

• Right lol. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

I'm sorry, but Delight most certainly cleared all the girls!!!

Dance Teams - 2020 Honda Battle of the Bands
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • That Orchesis performance was IT. 
    Black Foxes have it going on and I am going to make to PV next season to see them in action. 

• Amazing!!!!

Prodigy_Amour said:

I'm sorry, but Delight most certainly cleared all the girls!!!

Dance Teams - 2020 Honda Battle of the Bands
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • 1) Black Foxes - They were the immediate standouts for me. No fluff or gimmicks. Just a visually stunning, well put together and well-executed routine...as I've come to always expect from them. Shawn Zachary has done a phenomenal job with rebuilding this group (and her presence has been sorely missed at Southern, as far as I'm concerned).

2) Golden Delight - I found the lighting effects to be excessive, personally, but I also won't knock trying different things and incorporating them seamlessly into a strong show. Great work from GD, as always.

3) Orchesis - No complaints for the dancers...very well-done routine. (But as always, their great choreography gets screwed over by the band not standing still. I've kinda just had to learn not to get distracted by it. But that's always been my main issue with Orchesis features and, apparently, always will be lol)

4) Ebony Fire - Appreciated what they were going for, but they tried to do a lot in one routine and it didn't all come together. I even saw one dancer fall over out of the ending pose. This also gave me Golden Delight teas, tbh. But I definitely give this an A for effort.

5) J-Settes - this season has been a case study of why hazing does more harm than good, in general. But pretty good routine, overall. The lack of dancers honestly takes away from it...visually, 5 or more dancers on the field is ideal for me. And as I've said for them previously, with so few dancers, the execution should be flawless...it wasn't here.

6) Sophisticated Ladies - Didn't blow me away but perfectly solid routine

7) Sweet Sensations - This was a thing that happened...it was fine

Overall, a strong showing from the dancers. I didn't dislike any of the routines and most of them were good, if not great.

This reply was deleted.