So this week is the "boombox" classic.  What are you all's thoughts on this matchup?  The dolls are starting to grow on me.  I'm really feeling them in the stands.  The j-settes...idk. I think with the 5 or 6 girls they currently have, they look good but I'm really hoping to get some of the other girls back.  And if they do come with the sinister 6, I just hope they have a dope a$$ routine with a bomb a$$ uniform. 

Views: 25400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I knew you would love this! Classic but modern.  

SUarchitect said:

GORGEOUSSSSSSSS!  

I think The V is about as Deep as April's gold leo.  If you notice, iridescent material aside (which I love), the concept of the new leo borrows heavily from that gold V design. 

Truth_Serum said:

Indeed!!!

SUAlum11 said:

This uni should be called SWAN or Fairy Gomother!

Truth_Serum said:

Glam Goddesses!!!  There was a wardrobe malfunction.  

Im all smiles. Lol.   My motto is, what would Diahann Carroll wear? Lol.  And this she would WORK lol 

Just effortless old money.  They look like they just pulled up in the back of a Rolls Royce today. I LOVE it!
Truth_Serum said:

I knew you would love this! Classic but modern.  

SUarchitect said:

GORGEOUSSSSSSSS!  

I think The V is about as Deep as April's gold leo.  If you notice, iridescent material aside (which I love), the concept of the new leo borrows heavily from that gold V design. 

Truth_Serum said:

Indeed!!!

SUAlum11 said:

This uni should be called SWAN or Fairy Gomother!

Truth_Serum said:

Glam Goddesses!!!  There was a wardrobe malfunction.  

Love love love love the new uniform. The iridescence and slight holo is giving me fresh. I'm glad they didn't go for a gold or a blue for the trim.

The iridescent part gives me like what i would imagine the fish scale part of a mermaid to look like. What would be the legs of a mermaid i guess lol 

JaeLuv said:

Love love love love the new uniform. The iridescence and slight holo is giving me fresh. I'm glad they didn't go for a gold or a blue for the trim.

Lol I can definitely see that. I wonder if the capes come off???

SUarchitect said:

The iridescent part gives me like what i would imagine the fish scale part of a mermaid to look like. What would be the legs of a mermaid i guess lol 

JaeLuv said:

They look like they attach at the collar. My guess is they'll take the collar/cape off for the half performance. 

JaeLuv said:

SUarchitect said:

JaeLuv said:

First thing I thought was April BC gold uni becuz of the cut but I've also seen 3 Forever Dolls post old rainy day uni today as if it's a remake.

SUarchitect said:

They look like they attach at the collar. My guess is they'll take the collar/cape off for the half performance. 

JaeLuv said:

SUarchitect said:

JaeLuv said:

The old Rainy Day had a key shaped cutout instead of the deep V.   The only thing I could have done differently is a bun to show off the detail of the collar.  I probably would have worn this to Homecoming honestly. 

SUAlum11 said:

First thing I thought was April BC gold uni becuz of the cut but I've also seen 3 Forever Dolls post old rainy day uni today as if it's a remake.

SUarchitect said:

JaeLuv said:

SUarchitect said:

JaeLuv said:

UrI know what the Rainy Day uni is. Lol. I'm just saying what was posted and we both know not every remake is an exact replica or cut of the original. I think this was the HC uni that wasnt ready. I love this new uni tho!

SUarchitect said:

The old Rainy Day had a key shaped cutout instead of the deep V.   The only thing I could have done differently is a bun to show off the detail of the collar.  I probably would have worn this to Homecoming honestly. 

SUAlum11 said:

SUarchitect said:

JaeLuv said:

SUarchitect said:

JaeLuv said:

That makes sense. 

SUAlum11 said:

I know what the Rainy Day uni is. Lol. I'm just saying what was posted and we both know not every remake is an exact replica or cut of the original. I think this was the HC uni that wasnt ready.

SUarchitect said:

SUAlum11 said:

SUarchitect said:

JaeLuv said:

SUarchitect said:

JaeLuv said:

Just watched the Dolls halftime performance. Very blah.

Lies...and BYE!

Jackson said:

Just watched the Dolls halftime performance. Very blah.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service