So this week is the "boombox" classic.  What are you all's thoughts on this matchup?  The dolls are starting to grow on me.  I'm really feeling them in the stands.  The j-settes...idk. I think with the 5 or 6 girls they currently have, they look good but I'm really hoping to get some of the other girls back.  And if they do come with the sinister 6, I just hope they have a dope a$$ routine with a bomb a$$ uniform. 

Views: 25367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, what a remix to the Stingettes count lol, then they playing Maybach Music. wow

I’m late tuning in, but I love the new uniform!

I gotta give it to KG. When she gets in a zone them counts just flow flawlessly. She really did a good job with really no team.

I love when Dolls decide go wear their hair on Gameday, mainly because i love messy curls. Lol.   I had my eyes locked on Jada's curls for that strut in. 

She has all my respect and sympathy for everything she had to endure in her second year as captain. She deserves so much better. 

Mika Smith said:

I gotta give it to KG. When she gets in a zone them counts just flow flawlessly. She really did a good job with really no team.

Both dance teams, field shows. https://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/sbed_countingsheep_100-100.gif?w=700&h=

I love the Dancing Dolls praise dancers uniforms! Dolls and J-Settes, had the same elements for failure this year, low energy and lackluster choreography resulting in no wow factor routines.

I’m gonna need people to not be confused. Some are calling the Dolls praise dancers and Dannie’s mom says it’s giving her striptease. I just cannot...

It gave me old school glam. I’ve already said the cut is a little too wide for my liking dance-wise but people can be downright disrespectful. It may not be your cup of tea but I can appreciate Micah’s mom for her work and the risk they took with the capes. It’s an even more beautiful uni once those are detached. Some of y’all are just determined to dislike the Dolls this year tho...

I love the Dolls,  but that uniform was a NOOOOO!  The capes were to much in the stands and they looked like straight up choir dancers.  Capes really covered their movements up in the stands during the zero quarter.  The Settes ate in the stands.  That field was horrible.  I would if preferred for dd4l to perform than that. Dolls definitely took the field.  Still not a memorable routine like others.  Overall,  this was not what I'm use to seeing from either squad at Boombox! 

This! I'm not a big Sting fan. But I think we can say,  they have been the best dress and most entertaining squad out of the SWAC this year!

Eric said:

Both dance teams, field shows. https://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/sbed_countingsheep_100-100.gif?w=700&h=

I love the Dancing Dolls praise dancers uniforms! Dolls and J-Settes, had the same elements for failure this year, low energy and lackluster choreography resulting in no wow factor routines.

Wow!

This year is definitely one to forget!

Look at that remixed Stingette count around 13:10. They are so wrong for that, then to debut it on Alabama's best performed song of the season lol. That was the best song ASU played this year, imo, and Stingettes always killed the performances.

ASU still beat them on the arrangements.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service