So this week is the "boombox" classic.  What are you all's thoughts on this matchup?  The dolls are starting to grow on me.  I'm really feeling them in the stands.  The j-settes...idk. I think with the 5 or 6 girls they currently have, they look good but I'm really hoping to get some of the other girls back.  And if they do come with the sinister 6, I just hope they have a dope a$$ routine with a bomb a$$ uniform. 

Views: 25401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favs today.

Looking at Jsettes videos, they won the battle in the stands with just the three of them.

Dolls won the field.

SU music was better.

The Loins, Tigers, & Bears performance from the Settes did it for me. Even Chloe was clapping at the end lol. Mi’kala was great in that tail spot and the field from the Settes wasn’t the worst I’ve seen but it should have been better being that Kiana & Mi’Kala are the 2 cleanest ones on the squads but the timing and spacing issues made it look messy and half-assed. Hopefully the other girls are returning Saturday when they battle the GGs but I know that may not happen. 

How did Kayla even think up the idea to do these counts in reverse.  Her creativity in the Stands is amazing.  

I didnt get what was going on at first, but that is some creativity and such a way to keep things interesting. Go Kayla! She is really a great captain.

I always forget that I graduated high school with a popular, I guess, Jsette. I dont remember her name but I remember her face.

Micah's count selection has really been hit or miss for me this whole season. Sometimes, it just feels like she's just throwing counts to be throwing them, like oh I haven't done that one today so let me just slide it in. I, personally, don't mind if counts are repeated as long as they fit the music.

Earlier I said the Toni Braxton performance was my favorite but I guess I missed the part where she threw my least liked count ever. Its the one where they pretend they are about to sit or whatever. I hate it.

For me, things will be going okay then an odd count is thrown that throws the entire performance off. I said early on in the season that she throws counts just to throw them.

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

Micah's count selection has really been hit or miss for me this whole season. Sometimes, it just feels like she's just throwing counts to be throwing them, like oh I haven't done that one today so let me just slide it in. I, personally, don't mind if counts are repeated as long as they fit the music.

I approve your post! I think Kayla tried to do to much on the field, she threw together entirely too many different, ja da ja da, routines for the field.

LISA said:

How did Kayla even think up the idea to do these counts in reverse.  Her creativity in the Stands is amazing.  

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT VOTED, WE SAID NO TO 45 AND VOTED TO KEEP OUR STATE BLUE & WON OUR GAME! THERE IS POWER IN UNITY GEAUX JAGUAR NATION

It was a nice game but I was freezing my tail off!

Stands were clearly the jsettes. The reverse counts and back to back counts were a breath of fresh air. Kayla is a stand captain, I was never a fan and that field routine was very telling. The jsettes should be under new leadership, preferably a lates 90’s early 2000’s jsette.

The dolls uniform without the cape was okay, it looked like a uniform the black foxes would wear. But Micah was on fire this weekend in the stands, but the field was blah. Micah looked like she could be somewhere else.  Gabby looked regal as ever.

Another really good performance from the Dolls. 

Thank you Louisiana for giving Trump a black eye! Hello, Ms. Teddy "honrae" Ruxpin!

honrae rokermore said:

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT VOTED, WE SAID NO TO 45 AND VOTED TO KEEP OUR STATE BLUE & WON OUR GAME! THERE IS POWER IN UNITY GEAUX JAGUAR NATION

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service