So this week is the "boombox" classic.  What are you all's thoughts on this matchup?  The dolls are starting to grow on me.  I'm really feeling them in the stands.  The j-settes...idk. I think with the 5 or 6 girls they currently have, they look good but I'm really hoping to get some of the other girls back.  And if they do come with the sinister 6, I just hope they have a dope a$$ routine with a bomb a$$ uniform. 

Views: 25344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! They look amazing! Micah said sit back and enjoy!
I like the Jsettes uni as well!

Goodness, I think I only need to see the edited versions of these games now smh.

The new doll uniform is beautiful. Wonder why it didn’t debut during homecoming......

Only 3 settes. So far the dolls only got up for neck! I’m at the game. ??!!

Why is Micah not getting up?

I don't like them as much upclose. I think a little more dazzle is needed.

Anatasia1100 said:

Micah is giving you old school Dolls! Lol. Completely unbothered and sitting pretty. She pulled this one out for the ole heads. Lol. Lmao.

They would sit for multiple songs?

Truth_Serum said:

Micah is giving you old school Dolls! Lol. Completely unbothered and sitting pretty. She pulled this one out for the ole heads. Lol. Lmao.

Where is Kg? This is just to much lol.

She sat the whole zero quarter. That ain’t normal lol. Maybe it has to do with the uniform having a cape to it.

It was only Zero half and 3 J-Settes. I would sit my ass down and look pretty too. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service