So this week is the "boombox" classic.  What are you all's thoughts on this matchup?  The dolls are starting to grow on me.  I'm really feeling them in the stands.  The j-settes...idk. I think with the 5 or 6 girls they currently have, they look good but I'm really hoping to get some of the other girls back.  And if they do come with the sinister 6, I just hope they have a dope a$$ routine with a bomb a$$ uniform. 

Views: 25321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember her! She marched in ‘08 and is from Jackson, Ms. 

See doll fans I know a lil history too! 

HeartOfADancer said:

Y'all this is late and off topic now. But since the 50th discussion thread has been closed, I have to ask here.

Who is this Doll with the mid/late 2000s crew? I do not remember her. And this is the era when I was still  on the yard. The one centered here. Not Ashton, I remember her.

https://jbc3photo.smugmug.com/DanceTeams/2019-Dance-Teams/AlumniDol...

Is it true that only 3 or 4 J-Settes will be performing this Saturday?

Welp if thats the case, it will be similar to Southern Heritage Classic 2015 (Dom, CIP, Jaz, and Bri)

Jason said:

In which all 5 slayed that year.  Truthfully speaking,  it seems like they really do better when they have less numbers. 

justDANCE said:

Welp if thats the case, it will be similar to Southern Heritage Classic 2015 (Dom, CIP, Jaz, and Bri)

Jason said:

That's who I thought...mainly recognized her because of her height. But couldn't remember her name. 

Peachyp said:

HeartOfADancer said:

Y'all this is late and off topic now. But since the 50th discussion thread has been closed, I have to ask here.

Who is this Doll with the mid/late 2000s crew? I do not remember her. And this is the era when I was still  on the yard. The one centered here. Not Ashton, I remember her.

Me too! I figured by height it could have been her but wasn't sure bc someone else called her a different name. But that's Saquita. (sp)

nsuking2005 said:

That's who I thought...mainly recognized her because of her height. But couldn't remember her name. 

Peachyp said:

HeartOfADancer said:

right! So Micah gets talked about for having 2 earring studs in her ear, but NOT ONE WORD on here about HAZING that wiped out 80% of a popular rivalry team? oh ok. 

justDANCE said:

Jason said:

Yes it's only 3 at the game rn 

Jason said:

I love the new uni and how it flows with their movement!!

Angelic in white. That is the Dolls today. The white uniform looks like a remix version of the 90s dolls 50th anniversary outfit but in white/silver and wings!

I like the new uniforms.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service