So this week is the "boombox" classic.  What are you all's thoughts on this matchup?  The dolls are starting to grow on me.  I'm really feeling them in the stands.  The j-settes...idk. I think with the 5 or 6 girls they currently have, they look good but I'm really hoping to get some of the other girls back.  And if they do come with the sinister 6, I just hope they have a dope a$$ routine with a bomb a$$ uniform. 

Views: 25342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wait.. if KG isn’t there, who’s leading? 

Mika Smith said:

Where is Kg? This is just to much lol.

I think it's detachable but Jordan was having problems with it or her tights.  That could very well be the reason.  Still a GORGEOUS uniform. 

Marcus said:

She sat the whole zero quarter. That ain’t normal lol. Maybe it has to do with the uniform having a cape to it.

I love the iridescent detail! 

SUarchitect said:

I think it's detachable buy Jordan was having problems with it or her tights.  That could very well be the reason.  Still a GORGEOUS uniform. 

Marcus said:

She sat the whole zero quarter. That ain’t normal lol. Maybe it has to do with the uniform having a cape to it.

She was leading. She may have went on a restroom break, idk.

Anatasia1100 said:

Mika Smith said:

Glam Goddesses!!!  There was a wardrobe malfunction.  

Oh okay. i thought my good sis Mi’Kala was getting her a piece 

Mika Smith said:

She was leading. She may have went on a restroom break, idk.

Anatasia1100 said:

Mika Smith said:

Micah just got up.

This uni should be called SWAN or Fairy Gomother!

Truth_Serum said:

I love that song, and that seemed like a good performance.

I think the uni has just the right touch and is extra enough with the cape. The uni appears to be the same material and metallic shimmer of the silver Rainy Day leotard everyone has been asking for. To me, this is the update glammed up and extra as hell. And I live!!! I just hope they didn’t go too broad with the V. It looks amazing. Just don’t want any mishaps.

Indeed!!!

SUAlum11 said:

Truth_Serum said:

GORGEOUSSSSSSSS!  

I think The V is about as Deep as April's gold leo.  If you notice, iridescent material aside (which I love), the concept of the new leo borrows heavily from that gold V design. 

Truth_Serum said:

Indeed!!!

SUAlum11 said:

Truth_Serum said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service