So this week is the "boombox" classic.  What are you all's thoughts on this matchup?  The dolls are starting to grow on me.  I'm really feeling them in the stands.  The j-settes...idk. I think with the 5 or 6 girls they currently have, they look good but I'm really hoping to get some of the other girls back.  And if they do come with the sinister 6, I just hope they have a dope a$$ routine with a bomb a$$ uniform. 

Views: 25395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very

Jackson said:

Just watched the Dolls halftime performance. Very blah.

Jsettes were embarrassing.

Whew Chile they looked a mess! 

Mika Smith said:

Jsettes were embarrassing.

It looks like there’s some detailing on the sleeves too that will be more visible without the capes.

I loved their performance! 

Mika Smith said:

Very

Jackson said:

Just watched the Dolls halftime performance. Very blah.

J-Settes were just flat-out bad on the field. With only 3 members performing, I would've expected the cleanest execution but that was just...yikes.

Dolls' routine was good and very well-executed. Not sure this is one I'll be watching back years (or even weeks) from now, though. But that new uniform is amazing...easily their best new uni since 2013. I really wish they would've debuted this one at Homecoming.

Ok!! This uniform with that high bun! 
nsuking2005 said:

J-Settes were just flat-out bad on the field. With only 3 members performing, I would've expected the cleanest execution but that was just...yikes.

Dolls' routine was good and very well-executed. Not sure this is one I'll be watching back years (or even weeks) from now, though. But that new uniform is amazing...easily their best new uni since 2013. I really wish they would've debuted this one at Homecoming. 

The uniform is pretty but blah at the same time. I think I like the more dazzling textured looking uniforms. It's too many folds in it too, as if it's not hugging their bodies perfectly. Looks a tad cheap almost.

This looks like a quickly made uniform, without a ton of thought or detail put into it.

I think that was my favorite performance from Micah this season so far. The Toni Braxton. 

Okay, I'm liking this one too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service