So this week is the "boombox" classic.  What are you all's thoughts on this matchup?  The dolls are starting to grow on me.  I'm really feeling them in the stands.  The j-settes...idk. I think with the 5 or 6 girls they currently have, they look good but I'm really hoping to get some of the other girls back.  And if they do come with the sinister 6, I just hope they have a dope a$$ routine with a bomb a$$ uniform. 

Views: 25445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't have a problem with the choreo but I HATE when they try and change up the kickline.  Everytime they do it falls flat.  I actually hated the song they danced to as well.  That routine would have looked amazing to something else IMO 

nsuking2005 said:

J-Settes were just flat-out bad on the field. With only 3 members performing, I would've expected the cleanest execution but that was just...yikes.

Dolls' routine was good and very well-executed. Not sure this is one I'll be watching back years (or even weeks) from now, though. But that new uniform is amazing...easily their best new uni since 2013. I really wish they would've debuted this one at Homecoming.

Oh, The J-Settes ramp performance with the Drum Majors was HOT! J-Settes should have performed with the Drum Majors at halftime!

That count is old now tho. I remember it from ‘14 or ‘15 for sure. 

Mika Smith said:

Look at that remixed Stingette count around 13:10. They are so wrong for that, then to debut it on Alabama's best performed song of the season lol. That was the best song ASU played this year, imo, and Stingettes always killed the performances.

ASU still beat them on the arrangements.

The count is indeed old. The count debuted in 14 and it's not a remixed sting count.

HeartOfADancer said:

That count is old now tho. I remember it from ‘14 or ‘15 for sure. 

Mika Smith said:

Look at that remixed Stingette count around 13:10. They are so wrong for that, then to debut it on Alabama's best performed song of the season lol. That was the best song ASU played this year, imo, and Stingettes always killed the performances.

Now when did the 'original" sting count debut?
Mika Smith said:

Kiana is coming for that captain spot and I love it. 

I’ve always wanted to see the Settes do continuous counts. That was fired! And as I’ve stated before...  i one throws counts like Kayla.

Wow, I never saw the Dolls do that count before. Interesting. 

Alicia, just stop!

She is always so precise and clean. I just love her!

Anatasia1100 said:

Kiana is coming for that captain spot and I love it. 

Never thought I would see the Jsettes do back to back counts(catch ons).  I love it especially with how intricate the counts are.  

Kayla did that!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service