They are most copied of any HBCU dance teams. To tell the truth, I don't know what to expect from either squad at the Boombox Box Classic on Saturday.

Did I hear em right?👂🏼YAASSSS! This wat I bn waiting on “The CLASSIC” . JSU vs SU💙💛 this weekend should be interesting and fun too see. @_kaylahazel @prancingjsettes @gabby.leeann @theforeverdolls #classics #jsujsettes #prancingjsettes #jsutigers #theeilove #sonicboomofthesouth #boomboxclassic #foreverprancing👯👢

Are y'all ready? @real_prancingjsettes @theforeverdolls #jsette #jsettes #bucking #THEEthrill #buckordie #buck #prancing #prancingjsettes #sbots #jsu #jacksonstate #theeilove #luvdaBOOM #sette #settes #mississippi #ogseason #majorette #su #dolls #dancingdolls #foreverdolls #jukebox #southern #louisiana #sudancingdolls #dd4l #fabulousdancingdolls

these two girls about to get to see each other this week ! WHO GOING!? @real_prancingjsettes @theforeverdolls #su #dolls #dancingdolls #foreverdolls #jukebox #southern #louisiana #sudancingdolls #fabulousdancingdolls #jsette #jsettes #bucking #THEEthrill #buckordie #buck #prancing #prancingjsettes #sbots #jsu #jacksonstate #theeilove #luvdaBOOM #sette #settes #dd4l #mississippi #ogseason #majorette

Views: 18895

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ignore them, they just trying to divert lol 

yesI'mNew.. said:

the settes make up was not horrible... and mrs.d from the dancing dolls is the sponsor for their make up team.. i'm sure they don't just have anybody doing their make up

Um do you see Mrs. D make up? Lol

yesI'mNew.. said:

the settes make up was not horrible... and mrs.d from the dancing dolls is the sponsor for their make up team.. i'm sure they don't just have anybody doing their make up

Makeup ! That hair was stiff as a can of white rain hair spray lol !

Bawhahaha this is lies, the proof is in the videos. Again keep diverting lol

honrae rokermore said:

Makeup ! That hair was stiff as a can of white rain hair spray lol !

Me too, the back row is the saving grace for this squad.

P.H. said:

I'm hoping all of '16 is done after this year. 

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

another thing, you can wait another year to see Kaylin and Jada lead as well. Lol Most think Dani let 16 lead because that was her first crab class, but in ACTUALITY, 15 and 16 were both up and coming seniors in Nov. 2017. Thats why she let them lead knowing the captain position could’ve went anyway and clearly it did.

SUAlum11 said:

Ok...if you say so but it's not about 4 years it's really about if you held leadership as a Doll when it comes to sponsor! THIS I know!

On another note I'm looking forward to Bayou Classic so I can see Jada and Kaylon get there moment to lead!

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

Akai IS NOT taking over. She’s only assisting Dtara (as of now). Akai may be a good choice, but there’s Doll slums speaking up/ stating a point that she’s ForeverDoll, but didn’t make the team her last year. They want a Doll who completed all 4.

its Oct 29, and director has of YET announced here as sponsor. It’s always been DT and who’s ever assisting her.

SUAlum11 said:

On another note...INFO 101: Akai was chosen to take over as sponsor/instructor of the Dolls since the summer but it wouldn't go into effect until October 1st! This why we saw her September 29 for homecoming game along side DT.

Honrae, you little low budget Teddy Ruxpin! I'm VOTING tomorrow and I hope that you are too! Oh, you can't use your last mugshot as voter identification! lol

honrae rokermore said:

Mary Johnson and dancing BEAR, GEAUX VOTE and VOTE often for Mike ESPY! DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIVES....IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU !!!

I hope all you Dolls and J-Settes fans "ranged the bell" and got out and VOTED today!

DancingBear, I voted early thank you! While you checking everyone I hope you didn't slip up and Voted today!!
DancingBear said:

I hope all you Dolls and J-Settes fans "ranged the bell" and got out and VOTED today!

LMAOOOOOOOO. Very much Drag as usual

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

yesI'mNew.. said:

The J-Settes are a very attractive squad. Can't say the same about the Dolls! Don't let your jealously and envy cloud your 20/20!

CrashTest said:

LMAOOOOOOOO. Very much Drag as usual

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

yesI'mNew.. said:

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service