We all know that Talladega, Jackson State, and Southern will all be in the same building this weekend. Talladega has met Southern once and has yet to meet Jackson, knowing the usual Talladega, they will find a way to get at Jackson somehow. Speaking on Southern, this is Haymer's first year as director and we all know competitive he has been this year, and I'm pretty sure Jackson will be war ready and waiting for either band to come at them. It's been a while since we've seen a legit Tunnel Battle at Honda, but the question is will a tunnel battle go down this weekend with Talladega, Jackson State, and Southern University in the SAME BUILDING !! This weekend could actually be an epic moment for HBCU Marching Bands. IS IT ABOUT TO GO DOWN ??!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My answer to this is yes. Only thing that matters here is talladega personally I believe jsu and southern won't go after each other if talladega isn't present but I could see a three way battle between the three bands my 9nly thing is the Honda officials will know that n probably will try to shut it down but we'll see. It'll be plenty of cameras in the tunnels and in the reception hall up under where jackson state and Winston Salem state got it on at.....
  • Not going to happen. We received a warning today by Honda officials no playing in the Tunnals. If you reive one violation they will remove a drum major from the show. They want no tunnal battles at all.
  • Its a good thing we brought 6 lol if we lose one we still got j5
  • Lol that's probably why they brought six lol. Poor SU they only got one so no battles for them

CHAOS said:
    Its a good thing we brought 6 lol if we lose one we still got j5
    Dega, JSU, SU at Honda. Will a tunnel battle go down?
    We all know that Talladega, Jackson State, and Southern will all be in the same building this weekend. Talladega has met Southern once and has yet to…
  • Ya'll got 5 and sound a MESS  !!!

CHAOS said:

Its a good thing we brought 6 lol if we lose one we still got j5
    We all know that Talladega, Jackson State, and Southern will all be in the same building this weekend. Talladega has met Southern once and has yet to…
  • Trip not, honrae. You wish. The Boom's sound was amazing throughout the show, which actually was more like a Summa Cum Laude performance with all phases smoking. Check the clips.
  • Post them please

Section Leader said:
    Trip not, honrae. You wish. The Boom's sound was amazing throughout the show, which actually was more like a Summa Cum Laude performance with all phases smoking. Check the clips.
  • I'm sorry that was funny. I just read this. "If you tunnel battle they will remove 1 Drum major from the show" are we playing pick up sticks or something. Also that sucks to be SU. damn! I guess JSU brought one extra in case. LMAO! This is too funny!

• Smhhhhhh
  • Ditto!!! The Boom's sound at the Honda was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Dowell Taylor keep them Drum majors ready just pull them out the band step back in to play their instrument, etc. He's the man!!! The Taylor Era is off the chain for JSU!!!

Section Leader said:

Trip not, honrae. You wish. The Boom's sound was amazing throughout the show, which actually was more like a Summa Cum Laude performance with all phases smoking. Check the clips.
This reply was deleted.