Is there a reason why the Stingette thread was closed and the Dolls thread was deleted? Did i miss something crazy that happened or something?

Views: 7773

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well BOOK squashed all the He Say She Say and the thread is gone so we must move on. 

What squad is up next? Settes are merging on sunday. What other squads are popping up on the scene this weekend? I saw a clip of the Sophisticated Ladies. Y'all don't want to talk about them? Looks like their style is changing once again. Looks like their captain is all about being clean and having a very clean squad. 

The MMW & Dancin' Divas will make an appearance this weekend. It's AAMU Fan Day!!! 

Chuck Key said:

Well BOOK squashed all the He Say She Say and the thread is gone so we must move on. 

What squad is up next? Settes are merging on sunday. What other squads are popping up on the scene this weekend? I saw a clip of the Sophisticated Ladies. Y'all don't want to talk about them? Looks like their style is changing once again. Looks like their captain is all about being clean and having a very clean squad. 

I'm looking forward to seeing both the band and the dancers. I've seen the freshman and they look good. Kayla and jamya got the divas looking solid! 

Dahill said:

The MMW & Dancin' Divas will make an appearance this weekend. It's AAMU Fan Day!!! 

Chuck Key said:

I hope they give us that synchronization from 2006! I miss that era and influence. The Divas look wild in the stands, but their field shows are everything! 

xaemill said:

I'm looking forward to seeing both the band and the dancers. I've seen the freshman and they look good. Kayla and jamya got the divas looking solid! 

Dahill said:

Chuck Key said:

Yea field shows are on point and in my eyes are some of the best in the swac. I think the stands have gotten better since 2015 which to me is when the divas have really came into there own. 06' - 11' and 15' - present in when the divas have stepped there game up IMO

BandJunkee said:

I hope they give us that synchronization from 2006! I miss that era and influence. The Divas look wild in the stands, but their field shows are everything! 

xaemill said:

Dahill said:

Chuck Key said:

I CAN'T WAIT to SEE THE unveiling OF THE 300 Marching & HIGH stepping JUKES 2018---2019 edition BAND....starting a NEW Era! JAGUAR Fan Fest 18 THIS Sat August 18th mini DOME FROM 2 to 4 pm cst !!!

It’s time for them to polish the stands. I’m still holding my breath. They need Whitney and Pam!

xaemill said:

Yea field shows are on point and in my eyes are some of the best in the swac. I think the stands have gotten better since 2015 which to me is when the divas have really came into there own. 06' - 11' and 15' - present in when the divas have stepped there game up IMO

BandJunkee said:

xaemill said:

Dahill said:

Chuck Key said:

Yall going live or recording it? And 300 deep? Shit boombox classic will be crazy lol both jsu and su around 300 whewww......

honrae rokermore said:

I CAN'T WAIT to SEE THE unveiling OF THE 300 Marching & HIGH stepping JUKES 2018---2019 edition BAND....starting a NEW Era! JAGUAR Fan Fest 18 THIS Sat August 18th mini DOME FROM 2 to 4 pm cst !!!

I think as they have came into there own especially with tamera the main thing she instilled in the divas was structure along with the sponsors and staffs direction. To me they are a top 5 squad in the hbcu's right now. I think since they have clear direction you will see the stands match the field show greatness level 

BandJunkee said:

It’s time for them to polish the stands. I’m still holding my breath. They need Whitney and Pam!

xaemill said:

BandJunkee said:

xaemill said:

Dahill said:

Chuck Key said:

Yes Indeed! The Divas are the cleanest squad in the Swac on the field and in the stands as of late.  I cant wait to see this years squad. I saw that it was 13 Divas, I wonder how many made it through band camp.

xaemill said:

I think as they have came into there own especially with tamera the main thing she instilled in the divas was structure along with the sponsors and staffs direction. To me they are a top 5 squad in the hbcu's right now. I think since they have clear direction you will see the stands match the field show greatness level 

BandJunkee said:

xaemill said:

BandJunkee said:

xaemill said:

Dahill said:

Chuck Key said:

TRUE!!!!!!!!! you can't be at the top if you can't handle people talking about you. this is 110% facts.

Chuck Key said:

Some squads are not built for the top. FACTS are FACTS! 

I've seen 13, I know one girl who made the squad I haven't seen her yet. But last I heard all 15 are still on the squad 

Dahill said:

Yes Indeed! The Divas are the cleanest squad in the Swac on the field and in the stands as of late.  I cant wait to see this years squad. I saw that it was 13 Divas, I wonder how many made it through band camp.

xaemill said:

BandJunkee said:

xaemill said:

BandJunkee said:

xaemill said:

Dahill said:

Chuck Key said:

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service