Deletion of COMMENTARY!!

I have saw MANY comments be deleted in threads here(Dance Forum). I have even witness people being deleted or banned from the site after giving criticism to certain squads. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM AT THAT! MODERATORS, we CANNOT be that soft hearted about this! It isn't right to only delete comments of those whom have a different opinion than you or don't like what your Favorite squad did the "week of". If they're cursing, bashing and being VERY DISRESPECTFUL then, yes! THIS HAS TO STOP! It's BEYOND JUVINILE and PETTY! I'm not trying to come off rude but it's went on for entirely TOO LONG! we can all give out OIPINIONS.NO SWUAD IS 100% Perfect so, there will be some critisism......Let's all try to agree to disagree and move on sometimes! I do it! Trust me, it's SOOOOO EASY lol, and you feel better!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • , I wish we had that automated, specifically to allow mods no know what's going on.

• Well I can't speak for everyone, but I normally post a response when I delete a post or comment when I do it and it's normally for rule breaking and such. Most time I don't delete whole posts thought I just go in and edit the profanity and leave a general warning. However here lately it's been sorta free for all. 

• Some of mine have been deleted too, so I'm not sure of what's up.

• Someone deleted my whole account and all my threads... but hey some people can't take the truth... All is well with my favs say what you want, they still stay..
  • It's Jag,

I'm a moderator as well.  I created a temporary account to ensure that I was not blamed for deleting anybody's comments, etc between the time I left The Bayou Classic in New Orleans this weekend, until today.  I haven't logged into this site until late this evening, so I could not have possibly deleted anyone's comments between Sunday and 11:00 p.m. today.... If I delete a comment, I will say I did and provide insight regarding why (unlike some of the wolves in sheep's clothing).  Hopefully Book can determine who actually deleted Crimson's comment, and share it with everyone....  Also, this is NOT a Doll site by far....  If anything, it's the opposite....  The running theme seems to be one of negativity toward The Dolls and The Dollhouse (Doll Fans)....  

Please remember that there are several moderators on here...  Some are more vocal, involved, and outspoken than others.  Also, different styles of moderation are represented.....  Some thrive on confusion, confrontation, and ignorance.  While others mind their own business and do their job until the need for intervention arises.  One more thing, I actually agree with the timestamp idea to identify who actually deletes posts and why....   Peace & Love

• I've noticed this has been going on for a while, and it's much more prominent in Doll threads. My account was suspended for a day or two after one of my scathing Doll reviews a month or so ago, so I'm assuming whoever this overzealous mod is was also responsible for that (surprisingly the post wasn't deleted though).

And thanks for letting us know that @ Stunt. I noticed a couple of words had been edited out of one of posts a few weeks ago.... a lot of times I don't even realize I'm cursing in my posts here (a very bad habit, both on and offline, I know).

• Honestly, I'm rarely on here, I could understand having a legit reason to delete posts but doing so out of pure bias or disdain for the user is unfair. Also, forums aren't supposed to be a big praise party. We're supposed to debate. 

At this point, I have removed all moderators as of 4:35 AM 11/29/17. I'll add moderators when I'm ready.

• The dance forum always has the most controversy!! Lol. #bringbackourmoderators. They are needed and appreciated, it’s some crazies on this site!! Lol
This reply was deleted.