When you record the 5th quarter make sure you record in the middle of the field and not directly in front of SU or JSU. We all know how SU stands is set up so lets be smart with how we record!

Views: 1253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now thats a good idea.... I wouldn't be surprised if SU and JSU have a 5th quarter battle...then as JSU walks to their buses, they decide to get in concert formation in front of SU bandroom.....lol I wouldnt put it past them! but you know many people will be at different angles with cameras as well....and they all will be on youtube.

I remember we brought that idea up to Doc back before the game in '07....ain't bout to happen. lol

LOL Bruh I just envisioned that in my head...that would be #allbad i'm not even worried bout the bands. I'm talking bout drunk spectators seeing how yall rivalry is I just see someone jumping stupid.

JSU could move there band right in front of SU if they want that drama. Bands not ready for dat tho

We shouldn't have to MOVE anywhere, if yall had NUTS yall would PUT the opposing band in front of yall. We don't play those games in Veterans. You sit right across from us so we can embarrass and demoralize you the entire game. No corner games lol
This reply was EPIC!!!!
Yep. HumanJukebox.com has the must fair and balanced game footage .. The footage that does not lie...it would be nice if every school had a media team like that .. its why i appreciate that NCA&T footage. too
YOUR OLD ASS ALWAY GOT SOMETHING TO SAY LOL GO PICK UP YOUR GRANDKIDS FROM THE DAYCARE AND GET OFF OF BANDHEAD LOL
JGrows, I am starting to worry about you, this same argument is made every year. The bands do not decide where ya'll sit. That area across from us is full of prime seats for ticket sales. It is not our fault that JSU can't put enough air through their horns to be heard from the corner.
I hear that, but nothin like havin your own copy.
EPICly stupid
and please please record the band with the dancers. we need to see them to for people that want to see both worlds. lets not be bias

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service