So will the boom make its appearance on the HILL ?

I am looking forward to this game. I think the Divas will do Great and so will the J settes ! 

Views: 3284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the biggest takeaway people should know when comparing these two it's two different styles the divas are like sexy and sassy burlesque and the jsettes are sexy and fierce jazz. 

I really respect these girls cause its hard to stay consistently having to meet demand of the group the school the fans while having self dignity and being beautiful. Shout outs to the divas, dolls, jsettes, stingettes and golden delight/14k best 5 in no order

This discussion comes up every time AAMU plays JSU, ASU, and SU. I've come to the conclusion that regardless of how well AAMU performs against named schools, people outside of AAMU will always discredit the band's performance. I'm glad that AAMU does not operate off of the opinions of others, and can take the hate disguised as criticism. We don't edit out mistakes on the field, make excuses for bad shows, or lie about numbers.

You just have to live and learn everybody got opinions if band programs went off what people said instead of there band directors it be a scary world man.... but aamu is coming I love them no matter what people say they do them and it works effectively especially now with new leadership wright is going to make them a powerhouse 
da_watcher said:

This discussion comes up every time AAMU plays JSU, ASU, and SU. I've come to the conclusion that regardless of how well AAMU performs against named schools, people outside of AAMU will always discredit the band's performance. I'm glad that AAMU does not operate off of the opinions of others, and can take the hate disguised as criticism. We don't edit out mistakes on the field, make excuses for bad shows, or lie about numbers.

Mr Warren is doing a good job at AAMU they sound so much better

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service