Okay you guys! What do you all want to see at the Rose Parade???

Views: 19340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you share why, please?

MusicFan35 said:

Hey Guys, 

Sorry to tell you, but Jordan will not be leading the Dolls come Rose Bowl. She has concluded her time with the Dolls.

She has completed her 4th rip, and will be concentrating on graduating.

Lola said:

Can you share why, please?

MusicFan35 said:

Hey Guys, 

Sorry to tell you, but Jordan will not be leading the Dolls come Rose Bowl. She has concluded her time with the Dolls.

Dannie did say that she could have led parades in Spring 2018 but decided not to. 

Anatasia1100 said:

They graduated so they can’t participate. Dannie graduated Fall ‘17 and was not able to lead parade season in Spring 2018 because was an alum. Hence why Jordan was able to lead basically all of Spring 2018. (Not saying that Dannie wanted to lead, just giving an example because she was ineligible). 

As far as who should lead, I honestly do not care..... 

Jackson said:

Has it been confirmed that Gabby and Micah will not be participating? If they’re not, I’d be completely ok with Jordan leading. She has the parade experience, choreographs great sequences, and a natural born leader. I can’t see them passing her up and letting ‘17 lead when she’s literally right there. Let the girl go out in a positive light.
That’s understandable. Jordan said she did what she had to do and bounced lol. I remember that senior year of college. When you’re over it, you’re OVER it.

I was surprised to see people suggest Jordan, it was so clear to me that she was done done done at her last game.

Jordan is through with Doll. I’d love to see her do parade season but I’d be shocked if that happens. 

For starters, I want Jada or Kaylon up front. 

A new uniform. Something that wows the crowd, or the traditional (I wish the original) or April's gold Bayou. Considering this is parade season, the higher the cut, the closer to God to me lol, plus it makes for a stronger impression on the crowd.  This will be a parade of catalog skirts and cheer uniforms.  Dolls need to be Diahann Carroll in a world of Drew Barrymore's at this event lol 

A fluid strut!  There's only so much you can do in a parade, and especially the Rose Parade.  There are no stands to be thrown, so the strut and the uniform is the first and last impression.  Kristi V's homecoming strut would be perfect for this.  Those rolling hips and cupped hands in a nice regal leo coming down the street will show them why Black women are sweeping every Pageant this year. Lol 

A window formation.   Those two lines coming down the street are BORINGGGGGGG.  

Character heels.  Dolls are rarely on their toes in jazz boots and those ugly nude shoes. 

SMILES !!!!  Jada has the perfect dimples and that smile should be bottled and sold. She's perfect to lead this parade. 

Hopefully, THE JUKES/DOLLS will BE performing to THE BOSS so that THE LEGENDARY LADY DIANA Ross would grace US DURING THE PARADE!

Lol how would y'all feel if they will wear the blue feathers lol jk I know It will be cold.

They better damn not lmao. 

Random. I loved Gabbys outro video but i was MADDDT to see Bayou 17 still hanging up!  That uniform can never see the outside of Greggs Hall again lol 

TheStandJudge said:

Lol how would y'all feel if they will wear the blue feathers lol jk I know It will be cold.

Lmmfao lol I actually liked that uniform I'm like the only one lol it reminded me of Whitney Houston Cinderella fairy godmother uniform. Lol 

SUarchitect said:

Random. I loved Gabbys outro video but i was MADDDT to see Bayou 17 still hanging up!  That uniform can never see the outside of Greggs Hall again lol 

TheStandJudge said:

That uniform gave me straight up Instagram boutique/ Love and Hip Hop reunion dress. Lol 

Plus J Lo wore something extremely similar to this during a New Year Special, I actually think that could have been the concept.. but it didn't look like that. Lol 

TheStandJudge said:

Lmmfao lol I actually liked that uniform I'm like the only one lol it reminded me of Whitney Houston Cinderella fairy godmother uniform. Lol 

SUarchitect said:

TheStandJudge said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service