Okay you guys! What do you all want to see at the Rose Parade???

Views: 19340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have any of you seen this video about the Akai hate page on Instagram?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bz9_5bFI1o

Yup. And again, gimme a Dr. Smith ANYDAY.  People don't like what they dont have access too.  And I love it. 

I used to enjoy his YouTube page, but it's turned into a TMZ.  This is peoples personal lives. I don't care what YOU see them as, they are not no damn public figures. They're college students and dancers. That's ALL.  If we put the energy into productive shit like we do mess, black people would be miles ahead. This entire clip was messy AF, just like the Micah one.  Hell I hope Akai clamps down even harder next season. 

Lola said:

They’re really about to be mad. THIS is one of the reasons she is protective of them. What ppl don’t want to understand is these girls get harassed all the time. To make a hate page and lie on that lady is beyond asinine. I hope they find out who’s behind that IG page. It’s beyond dance; it’s getting personal. 

SUarchitect said:

Yup. And again, gimme a Dr. Smith ANYDAY.  People don't like what they dont have access too.  And I love it. 

I used to enjoy his YouTube page, but it's turned into a TMZ.  This is peoples personal lives. I don't care what YOU see them as, they are not no damn public figures. They're college students and dancers. That's ALL.  If we put the energy into productive shit like we do mess, black people would be miles ahead. This entire clip was messy AF, just like the Micah one.  Hell I hope Akai clamps down even harder next season. 

Lola said:

His first video that he ever made was messy. The man practically thrives on the mess and also gives out false information on these girls. Has no clue about what actually goes on in these organizations. We all knew Akai had a hate page we just didn’t address it because there’s no need to talk and bring awareness too it. Whoever is making those videos are messy and I hope that none of those girls ever come in contact with him.

SUarchitect said:

Lola said:

The man’s entire channel is about the girls personal business. Just from reading the comments because I don’t entertain what he’s saying he has spread so many false information in regards to Micah and her time as a doll.

Diva0409_ said:

They’re really about to be mad. THIS is one of the reasons she is protective of them. What ppl don’t want to understand is these girls get harassed all the time. To make a hate page and lie on that lady is beyond asinine. I hope they find out who’s behind that IG page. It’s beyond dance; it’s getting personal. 

SUarchitect said:

Lola said:

I’m convinced it’s Alicia Wax...   He was the only poster obsessed with the personnel lives of the dancers and sponsors.  When it comes to dancing, you can tell that he’s never danced in his entire life.  He’s the bootleg Tasha K of HBCU dance.  

What's happening? said:

The man’s entire channel is about the girls personal business. Just from reading the comments because I don’t entertain what he’s saying he has spread so many false information in regards to Micah and her time as a doll.

Diva0409_ said:

SUarchitect said:

Lola said:

Alicia Wax is a woman. They found her in a doll group. I don’t know how but all I know is that they are looking for him. He has to make his money off something and all those people that watch him live for the drama. They want to know every aspect of these girls lives even if it’s the wrong information. I have never seen as many dumb people in the comments as I’ve seen under his video’s.

Truth_Serum said:

I’m convinced it’s Alicia Wax...   He was the only poster obsessed with the personnel lives of the dancers and sponsors.  When it comes to dancing, you can tell that he’s never danced in his entire life.  He’s the bootleg Tasha K of HBCU dance.  

What's happening? said:

Diva0409_ said:

SUarchitect said:

Lola said:

Hopefully someone bans his channel, its so foul

This is an all time low. I didn’t know the Akai hate page existed until this. Some of these fans are complete nut jobs. They make it hard for those of us who only care about the dancing and not the girls personal lives. I’m glad that the dolls have strict social media policies. I see why Akai had them do separate pages.

He has been messy from day 1.  I never liked his videos, but the last two were disgusting.  I am waiting for his messy ass to slip up and say the wrong thing so he can get slapped with that good old cease and desist.   He lives up to the messy queen stereotype so well.  I refuse to watch any more of his videos.  If people stop watching and report his shit he will loose revenue and go away. 

Alicia Wax is actually a man?

Truth_Serum said:

What's happening? said:

Diva0409_ said:

SUarchitect said:

Lola said:

So foul. Although he’s in the wrong, some women on the team are the reason he keeps going. Take Joy, Jada, and Yasmine for example. They willing engaged which was essentially a green light for him to keep going. Seeing the girls give him insight only made him bigger. Seems like more sponsors need to pull an Akai and protect these girls. And yes, I’m talking about Chloe and Courtney.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service