Replies

• I would like to see Jordan lead.

• Same! I hope they wear some new uniforms as well or something we have not seen in a long time!

Sugamama said:

I would like to see Jordan lead.

Dolls: Rose Parade
    Okay you guys! What do you all want to see at the Rose Parade???
  • I would love to see Taneria lead. 

I feel like she is the only one that has gotten zero shine upfront, which is a shame since she's been on the team for four years. 

• I wonder if Taneria can handle the parade route with her injury. 

• I also think Jordan or Taneria should lead. I’m open to either one of them leading but I hope Taneria injury will allow her to participate in the parade. I don’t think Jordan came back to Dolls just for the hopes of leading the Rose Parade. She just loves to dance and the spotlight, like many other dancers. But, I don’t think 17 should lead the parade when we have two seniors who can lead it. 17 will do fine next season. 

• They should get new (good) uniforms for this...but given the Jukebox's track record, I'm not expecting it.

Taneria could probably do well enough with leading in a parade setting, but I also question if she'll be able to physically handle such a long route with her injury.

Jordan will likely lead since she has the most experience...but she absolutely shouldn't. It's cute to give her her moment for a smaller scale BOTB or whatever, but given how much the HJB is investing in this parade, this isn't the time or space to be pretending like she's this great Doll that a lot of y'all keep insisting that she is. Her complete lack of form looks so awkward up front and it's just time to move past that.

If Taneria isn't physically up for it, then Kaylon and/or Jada should lead. Period.

• Has it been confirmed that Gabby and Micah will not be participating? If they’re not, I’d be completely ok with Jordan leading. She has the parade experience, choreographs great sequences, and a natural born leader. I can’t see them passing her up and letting ‘17 lead when she’s literally right there. Let the girl go out in a positive light.
  • I want Jordan to lead if Micah and Gabby are done. I want to see Jordan have one great last moment 

• I asked that same question about Gabby and Micah for the Rose Parade on another thread and someone named Jason replied that due to them being “Alumni” since they have already graduated the are not allowed to participate in the Rose Parade. So, we shall see what happens.  I’m okay with Jordan leading also especially if Taneria will be out due to injury. If Taneria is able I would like to see her lead since she has been consistent with the Dolls (4 straight years and no “drama”) and unable to participate in the field show routine this season. But, if Jordan leads that’s cool as well because she shows a lot of personality for parades. 

Jackson said:

Has it been confirmed that Gabby and Micah will not be participating? If they’re not, I’d be completely ok with Jordan leading. She has the parade experience, choreographs great sequences, and a natural born leader. I can’t see them passing her up and letting ‘17 lead when she’s literally right there. Let the girl go out in a positive light.
  • They graduated so they can’t participate. Dannie graduated Fall ‘17 and was not able to lead parade season in Spring 2018 because was an alum. Hence why Jordan was able to lead basically all of Spring 2018. (Not saying that Dannie wanted to lead, just giving an example because she was ineligible). 

As far as who should lead, I honestly do not care..... 

Jackson said:

Has it been confirmed that Gabby and Micah will not be participating? If they’re not, I’d be completely ok with Jordan leading. She has the parade experience, choreographs great sequences, and a natural born leader. I can’t see them passing her up and letting ‘17 lead when she’s literally right there. Let the girl go out in a positive light.
This reply was deleted.