Replies

• Why did Alcorn's announcer call the Dancing Dolls "country?" That wasn't nice. lol

• ....not to mention a complete lack of self-awareness.

(And there's nothing wrong with being country, but if you're gonna go there...lol)

Tiger Trail said:

Why did Alcorn's announcer call the Dancing Dolls "country?" That wasn't nice. lol

Dolls vs. GG's - SWAC Championship Game
    Let's Do It Again. Do It One More Time! Dolls @ 2:35 GG's @2:20
  • Tiger TAIL, I could've thought of MORE worst, when IT comes to YOUR BRAND !
  • Baby, the Dolls gave me 2017 energy yesterday and I was loving it! Loved Gabby’s hair and her count selection. Her musicality was on point!

Shout out to the former crabs. You can tell they just got out of Doll purgatory because they were bringing straight heat! This squad is going to be fire in the stands and the field if this showing was any indication of what’s coming next year!
  • YES LORD, I FEEL THE FIRE ...STEPHANIE MILLS
  • First Lady KAYLON Said THOU shall not keep sleeping on me! #17

• The Dolls have an extraordinarily exceptional quality which gives them the ability to make other squads' presentations seem dated or like overkill. They really do outclass other squads and still manage to set the standard with poise.

• I notice that PH and you notice when the other squads  meet the Dolls they always make sure to wear new uniforms, new makeup, and new weaves. The Dolls have made the other squads step up  up their hair, makeup, uniforms,  teeth, fieldshows, and stands.

The Dolls are the standard..

a542a5b5df9edf39d26d52c1d3728dab.gif

P.H. said:

The Dolls have an extraordinarily exceptional quality which gives them the ability to make other squads' presentations seem dated or like overkill. They really do outclass other squads and still manage to set the standard with poise.

• The Dolls use to be that standard mystique squad. Not anymore! The J-settes are the trend setting and have the most duplicated style out of any HBCU squad. Like get serious lol. And they are not drop dead gorgeous like Dr. Greggs Dolls use to be. 

Dee Roberts said:

I notice that PH and you notice when the other squads  meet the Dolls they always make sure to wear new uniforms, new makeup, and new weaves. The Dolls have made the other squads step up  up their hair, makeup, uniforms,  teeth, fieldshows, and stands.

P.H. said:

The Dolls have an extraordinarily exceptional quality which gives them the ability to make other squads' presentations seem dated or like overkill. They really do outclass other squads and still manage to set the standard with poise.

• The Jsettes aren't the standard and they never  have been in a Super bowl,  They been booke with legends like Madonna and Beyonce. The Settes have been copying the Dolls uniforms lately.  Nobody copy's the Settes uniforms .... The Dolls are mainstream boo not some  lil Hood Legends.

tumblr_inline_oqlctffSqJ1rs22qz_540.gif

Moe said:

The Dolls use to be that standard mystique squad. Not anymore! The J-settes are the trend setting and have the most duplicated style out of any HBCU squad. Like get serious lol. And they are not drop dead gorgeous like Dr. Greggs Dolls use to be. 

Dee Roberts said:

I notice that PH and you notice when the other squads  meet the Dolls they always make sure to wear new uniforms, new makeup, and new weaves. The Dolls have made the other squads step up  up their hair, makeup, uniforms,  teeth, fieldshows, and stands.

P.H. said:

This reply was deleted.