Views: 29107

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think I'd find the color more tolerable if it weren't ALL yellow...it might've helped if they'd at least stuck with the traditional white gloves. This was the exact wrong time to switch up the gloves to match the uniform. But I think they would've been better off doing this in gold instead.

The design is just an all-around No for me. I think it'd work in other settings, but not for an auxiliary dance team. It feels like something my mother would wear to church. lol

GAPeach said:

Is it the color? the design or just the entire uniform y’all don’t like?

Bwest said:

Is there a live stream?

12 year old Easter sunrise service realness 

nsuking2005 said:

I think I'd find the color more tolerable if it weren't ALL yellow...it might've helped if they'd at least stuck with the traditional white gloves. This was the exact wrong time to switch up the gloves to match the uniform. But I think they would've been better off doing this in gold instead.

The design is just an all-around No for me. I think it'd work in other settings, but not for an auxiliary dance team. It feels like something my mother would wear to church. lol

GAPeach said:

Lawd, Its worse close up!

P.H. said:

Bwest said:

Is there a live stream?

I agree. I don't like matchy-matchy; I prefer coordinating. I want to reserve my thoughts until I see it in pictures. I tilted my head, and I was like, "Oh." when they were strutting on Headbussa. So, there's a chance that it isn't as ghastly as it seemed on the field.

nsuking2005 said:

GAPeach said:

The entire uniform is not flattering. I actually liked the cape uniform, but this one reminds me of Easter or something. Too busy. Not to say that micahs mother isn’t talented but I don’t like this.

GAPeach said:

It’s official, I’m in a nightmare.

Question...is the guy who did the alumni uniforms the same guy who did the uniforms that KP and Dani got in trouble behind back in 2015?

No different guy. Tye was in the band in 15.

nsuking2005 said:

Question...is the guy who did the alumni uniforms the same guy who did the uniforms that KP and Dani got in trouble behind back in 2015?

That uniform isn’t bad at all. It’s just should have been styled differently. Y’all said the same thing about last year’s Bayou classic uniform and this year it got rave reviews!

All I have to say is that it needs to be at the same place those 2014 uniforms are.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service